Sold / Found f/s f/t k4.6

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrost

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
f/s f/t hpi .28 and other parts

i have a f4.6 that i had in my savage x and i bought another motor and dont have a use for this one now. it has about 1 1/4 gallons ran through it and is still pretty strong. I'm wanting to get 50 shipped for it. sold

then i have a rotostart that runs great it is missing the battery cover but doesn't have anything wrong with it.

a fast 25 minute charger ac/dc

a 1200 battery hold a pretty good charge.

a new venom 1800 battery that i bought 1 week ago for the roto start for a spare used once.

id like to sell all of this together for
$35.00 shipped

let me know if you need any information i dont have the roto start back plate in the picture. but can get one if you need it theres nothing wrong with it.

E3328E97.jpg

Last edited:
There are no links..

i will take any reasonable offers

ummmm that isnt a k4.6.....might be an f4.6

Edited: sorry, I dont mean to mess your post up, but that is not a K4.6.... it does however look like a F4.6. Big difference between the 3 engines... one being an internal one-way bearing vs. external.

Last edited:
sorry i edited the title but not the one in my description. i screwed up becaus i was looking on another website when i did this thanks klinuxos.

Payment sent,Let me know when shipped Thanks

bump for the batteries and charger/ rotostart. any offers?

bump for the batteries and charger/ rotostart. any offers?

Got it yesterday thanks man.Will leave feedback when I can figure out how to.Free bump for a standout seller.

please delete selling with other thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back