f 150

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not too bad... i like it....

is there any way to mount the body without drilling wholes in it

i was thimking about grinding down the body post flat and putting velcro on

you could but the drawback to that is if you take a bad landing then the body can/will come off.

if its a ghetto mount then ya, it would.

it wouldnt be ghetto it be red neck riging

Looks good, I think you will find you wish you would have cut out all the holes before you painted..

I am doing a Mega Cab body right now and there is a lot of holes and having the clear body makes it super easy..

i was thimking about grinding down the body post flat and putting velcro on

It's not a bad idea. Although, getting something that will stick to paint may prove to be a problem. Even if it does, it may pull the paint off, which kind of defeats the purpose.

Crawlers do it... then again, they aren't going 40mph and landing on their heads. ;)

I used velcro and also strong magnets on a bathtub RC10 back in the day. That worked pretty good. But then again it ran under 20mph top on a good day.

with "the right" velcro it would definatly work good imo. The velcro I'm using on all my crawlers, scalers and soon to be slash's holds almost "too" good, sometimes it takes a good amount of work to get it to let go.

Looking good qaart! Now where's those stacks?

I'm going to get the body mounted before i put the stacks on I'm going to try to get them thru the toolbox

you could but the drawback to that is if you take a bad landing then the body can/will come off.

we proved thats yesterday lol

Looks good dude nice and clean I like it. If them stacks are crome I think it will really set the white off when you punch em through!