Ducks Unlimited Slash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Soo the annual banquet for the Louisiana Chapter of Ducks Unlimited (http://www.ducks.org/) so it inspired me to do a DU body. I think it came out pretty good. My favorite one that I have done yet.

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

noob with ur top fuel stickers.....naw I'm just clownin it looks cool,why didnt u go with a lil darker green tho just curious

nice!!!
did you paint the DU symbol or is it a sticker?

Couldnt find any darker in a rattle can. Its not quite as bright as it looks in the pic.

Its all decals with the exception of the silver motors on the sides.

have you ever done a squad car theme ? that'd be cool

have you ever done a squad car theme ? that'd be cool

If i were to do one of those, (minus the hummer body i SCREWED up) it would have to be a crown vic, and i'd go all out with it. I just can't find a crown vic body......

most of our local enforcement drive the new chargers now

take the graverobber body and do one,you talk about scary...a zombie cop!!!

We have LS2 camero's.

you sure know your way around a sticker book. :)

I knew it had to be a coonass doin something like that. Lol, nice work. I really like the simplicity. I think if you're going to do a cop car you should build it into a scaler with a hard body. There are crown vic bodies all over the place on 1/10 scale models. Some even come with push button sound effects lol.

I think a diecast body on a t/c type RC with an interior would be badass. If you do that I'll build a modern day hot rod with scale moon shine still and crates to run from ya in.

I was hoping for a full camo, (olive, green,and brown) but could not find any rattle cans with dark enough colors. And no brown or olive at all. Thought about a white, blue, and gray camo, but ducks dont go where its cold enough to use them colors.

Back