DONT TOP OUT YOUR ARMA LIMITLESS!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esl_ffis

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
So the other day i went out to run my limitles at a track and topped it out at aronnd 200 MPH around 15 to 20 minutes in the engine blew up DONT TOP OUT YOUR ARMA LIMITLESS!!!

hq2.jpg

That's why when people do speed runs, they only do 1 pass and bring it back to let the motor cool off. Your motor probably overheated too much. Temp gun is helpful. Especially if your on full throttle the whole time.

Gear down on the pinion, adding fans, and using a smaller battery will be best if your just hooning around.

That's why when people do speed runs, they only do 1 pass and bring it back to let the motor cool off. Your motor probably overheated too much. Temp gun is helpful. Especially if your on full throttle the whole time.
Well i did do one run but it was kind of an older car to so that may be why

I Put a modded out engine i had in my shop

200mph? 🤣
Talbot has thousands in his and I don't think he has broke 200 yet. Think ya better get a GPS.
i did but i said around 200 not at 200 :facepalm:

3s motor in a limitless? On what voltage? If you ran it on anything over 12.6v, that's why. (And also it's a Traxxas motor so that's another reason)

It's one of those brushed motor thingies.
Must be using some of those expensive brushes. I can't afford those things.
ols-brushes-old-dirty-paint-isolated-white-57394019.jpg

Talbot has two huge pop can sized TP motors in his Limitless, running 24S (6x 4s batteries), and has two ESC's that cost about $1000 each. He never reached 200mph with that setup. Little did he know he could have just slapped a little old Traxxas 3350R in there and reached his goal 😲😲😲😲🤔

Last edited:
around 200 so like 110 max
110 looks like about 200
That Traxxas 3351R motor on 3s in the little tiny Bandit can only push that car to 70mph. I'm thinking he means 20mph 😅

I gotta get me one of these Traxxas motors. What all did you do to it?
I Dont remember really I modded it like 4 or 5 years ago