Does anybody race the LST?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vbgagnon

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys when the time comes I plan on getting a mt and I like the look and size of the LST, but I race so I'm wondering how the LST holds up/keeps up on the track. How does it handle jumps, turns? My father in law has a monster gt and its fast as hell! Compareable?

I dont race the LST at an official track as there are none around me but can say that the LST is the best rc I have ever driven and is extreamly fast for it's size and handles jumps like nothing I'm taking the 6 to 8 feet type the shocks just absorb so much I find myself just holding it up and dropping it just to watch the shocks in action, it's great and it turns very well no roll overs like with my savage at high speeds the low center of gravity is really evident.

Id ont know how big your track is but its way too large for my track. But a large track it would be verry good.

I do race with mine, and it is the first mt Ii have ever owned were I didn't have to change anything before taking it to race. If it is a stock Monster GT it is quit slowl and the LST will outrun it.

Skela said:
I do race with mine, and it is the first mt Ii have ever owned were I didn't have to change anything before taking it to race. If it is a stock Monster GT it is quit slowl and the LST will outrun it.

Learn to spell.

Now the MGT is a great truck. After mine was broken in it runs strong and fast. I ran mine on 20% and still kept up with a Tmaxx 2.5. Now mine at first didn't have the quick acceleration but ITS A Big Freakin Truck! Now the MGT is a great truck to race since it absorbs practically everything you give it on a track. The suspension is awesome. Yes the Fake Piggies are useless but the shocks work great. I raced a Tmaxx2.5 and a savage 25. yes both are quicker but the truck doesn't make the driver, its the other way around. The LST I have seen in action and it seems to be a great truck. Lots of nice options and accessories.

Don't count the MGT out. Just ask Mr Saxton. He WON. with a stock motor. Just added the FT side header and pipe and some Proline Dish rims.

Jon

I would definately say the MGT is a more proven racer, but the LST is a new truck and from the looks of things it will be a contender on the track as well . The most important thing is whos at the controls, if you dont know what your doing it wont matter what you drive.

NITRO 21 said:
I would definately say the MGT is a more proven racer, but the LST is a new truck and from the looks of things it will be a contender on the track as well . The most important thing is whos at the controls, if you dont know what your doing it wont matter what you drive.

Yes I do agree on the LST being a future contender. Looks to be a very well thought out truck. New Ideas are promising in this truck!!!

I seen this truck at the race track and in my opinion it is very race ready right out of the box It turns on a dime ,and has the low end grunt to get it around on the tight track I go to. I was very impressed with this truck .

Back