Did the West Coast bash actually happen???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvickj

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
Unless I am blind I have yet to see a thread about the West Coast bash or any new pictures. Whats wrong? Did it not come close to the pics that were posted from the East Coast bash? :)

Come on guys fork em over!!!

Oh I know about that thread. But nothing has been updated since the end of the bash.

I agree What's up? You west coast people need to step up to that East coast bash post! More pics. and a small report would be great.

Christian & Woodie are in Cali for another week yet... I'm sure when they return, we'll see some good pics....

Oh. I didn't know they were staying out longer.

bunch a slackers! they talked all that smack - yet had only a few people turn out, and no photos. East Coast Bashers are the best! And to top it off - wait until the Winter Bash next year - gonna be even better!

no photos no photos you can't have a west coast bash with no photos

The bash was great. Four of us attended, we were a small but mighty group. Humboldt, WoodiE, Chris, and myself attended.

We went to a small town called Ukiah and found a construction site. We bashed for about 4 hours before the heat became unbearable. The Indiana and Buffalo contingent had a hard time dealing with the heat. We managed to bust up a few if the RCs off a 7 foot high platform jump with a 200 foot approach behind it.

Afterwords Humboldt was a great tour guide and took us up to the Redwood Forest for sight seeing. All and all was a great day.
For the next 5 days we were out and about. After all was said and done we put over 1,200 miles on my truck driving around Northern CA / Nevada. We visited Reno, Tahoe, Virginia City, Carson City, Mono Lake, and drove from one end of Yosemite National Park to the other then home. On Friday, We went to SF, and saw the Blue Angles and the Canadian Snow Birds practicing for Fleet Week as well as all the other tourist things like the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, and Pier 39.

We had a West Coats bash that included running our RCs and much more.

WoodiE the mad man and Chris got in real late last night coupled with the four hour time change. In my best estimate they will wake up sometime around 3-4 pm their time

Humboldt, Thanks for the T-SHirts!

Originally posted by FastEddy
The bash was great. Four of us attended, we were a small but mighty group. Humboldt, WoodiE, Chris, and myself attended.

We went to a small town called Ukiah and found a construction site. We bashed for about 4 hours before the heat became unbearable. The Indiana and Buffalo contingent had a hard time dealing with the heat. We managed to bust up a few if the RCs off a 7 foot high platform jump with a 200 foot approach behind it.

Afterwords Humboldt was a great tour guide and took us up to the Redwood Forest for sight seeing. All and all was a great day.
For the next 5 days we were out and about. After all was said and done we put over 1,200 miles on my truck driving around Northern CA / Nevada. We visited Reno, Tahoe, Virginia City, Carson City, Mono Lake, and drove from one end of Yosemite National Park to the other then home. On Friday, We went to SF, and saw the Blue Angles and the Canadian Snow Birds practicing for Fleet Week as well as all the other tourist things like the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, and Pier 39.

We had a West Coats bash that included running our RCs and much more.

WoodiE the mad man and Chris got in real late last night coupled with the four hour time change. In my best estimate they will wake up sometime around 3-4 pm their time

Humboldt, Thanks for the T-SHirts!

Sounds like more sight seeing then RC'N... LOL But there is nothing wrong with that. I would love to have seen some of the sites you guys went to. Sounds awesome.

Certainly get some pics posted RC and Non RC would be appreciated. I am sure you have some pics of some awesome Land there in Cali.

Glad you guys had fun....

sLY

It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't wait to see some pics. :)

here's an interesting one

DSC00924.jpg

There were a few more that wouldn't make it by the rules of this site. Lets just say that nitro wasn't the only thing smoking.

I did have to say WTF at the pic of Christian stoking his junk...yikes!

Last edited:
LMAO - i saw the rest too - tied between that one and the exposed Christian meat. ::shudders::

Hey Eddy! I see a pic of Chris and your wife! You let him get that close??? Man - a lil too trusting......lol

Great Pics...thanks for sharing. Next year lets go to Amsterdam.

I'm telling you there is something there for everyone LOL

I like this one. The Nose of El Cap. can't go worng with that! Man I miss Yosemite. Long days on the walls abouve the floor.
DSC01171.jpg

Chris, what does the wife think? I didn't know you were in the Navy!!!

DSC01128.jpg

there are a few weird pictures in there but it looked like you had quite a bit of fun at the bash

So what is story behind this? I am guessing this is HB's buggy?

DSC00909.jpg

Back