custom painted bodies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR4X4KING

I have more toys than I know what to do with.
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
anyone know where to get custom painted bodies for cars and trucks like
rc10gt jato monster gt savage tmaxx looking for name address or website
i have alot of tricked out cars and trucks but most of the bodies are stock or
painted with a roll of tape and a spray can i tried a cheap abrush but it made a mess
probally beacause it was cheap plus i really did not have any idea what a was doing
let me know thanks

IMBROKEN
NCNITRO
CANDYMAN

All but me in the staff do. I suck. Never really tried to get into it but rattle can types...

ALl these guys above are awesome with the lids

GGasman also

All the above stated and Mel E Mel. Mel some some of the best work I've seen done with a short period of time. Just check the body shop section and look through some of the bodies done by these people.

Last edited:
www.atomikrc.com makes excellent prepainted bodies for the rc10GT, they have about 15 different colored bodies. All you have to do is make the body post holes and exhaust holes. They have a clear window dome which I painted flat black after making a cooling hole in the front and back. Optional rear spoiler and decal sheet which comes with the kit. Then I picked up a few AE decal sheets from TH. Once I have the Moabs all the way around I'll post some pics. Good stuff!

4u2nv has painted a body for me,It was hott looking too.ill post up a link for the body,buggyracer is getting into body's also,he's doing pretty good.Consider all of these guys posted.

4u2nv,This is the body he painted me. https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37555

Last edited:
dannyd said:
All the above stated and Mel E Mel. Mel some some of the best work I've seen in a short period of time. Just check the body shop section and look through some of the bodies done by these people.
Thanks Danny ..
seems everybody forgot poor ol'Mel...lol
http://www.geocities.com/lemrac101/Mels_Shells.html?1141359542328
Here's one i just did for a local racer ..(he's only 6 and Rips!!!)
DSC01187.gif

If you go anywhere's else .. Talk to Josh from www.Lidz.net .. he's a really nice guy

Last edited:
I heard there are a few people on RCNT that can sling a little paint with an airbrush.

Imbroken
Candyman
4u2nv
NCNITRO
Mel E Mel

Not sure if he's for hire but Buggyracer just took first place in a novice class (doesn't look like a novice) with a killer paint job on his buggy.

Thanks SM. I just started painting for money, so sure I'm available aswell!

got any photos of your work and what will it cost
with body you supply and without i supply

Maybe some day I will be cool enough to get a "name-drop" lol. But all of the above do great work and there is some talent there.

Back