Can you solve this puzzle?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
math.jpg

And as you can see, the answer is Piss O'crab.

Okay, here we go. Obviously the apples are 10 since 3 of them equal 30.
Next line, one apple, 2 bunches of bananas equal 18. What does that tell us? Tells us that the bananas are worth 8, and since there are 2 bunches, they're worth 4 apiece.
Next line, bananas MINUS coconut shells equal 2, so that would be 4-2, correct? Correct.
Now is where it gets tricky...
It kind of plays a game of observation. There's only ONE coconut shell, so that's just 1, plus 10 for the apple, making it 11, then there's the bunch of bananas that should make it 15. Ooh, noo. There are only 3 bananas in THAT bunch, making the total 14.

He wins 2 weeks in the Riviera. You're looking for a twist at the end @WVNed?
Here's the twist, it's an '84 Riviera and it's partially submerged in the stream behind Walmart. He can reach the window on the passenger's side by stepping on the shopping cart that's underwater. Catering is available. There's a Taco Bell within shouting distance and they will deliver.

Big time congrats, @GAJ

Thanks, I'll take the '71 Boat-tail Riv behind door number 2.

Special mention to WVNed for pointing out the one coconut, the only reason I spotted the three bananas. He can have the shopping cart.

Thanks, I'll take the '71 Boat-tail Riv behind door number 2.

Special mention to WVNed for pointing out the one coconut, the only reason I spotted the three bananas. He can have the shopping cart.
The shopping cart is mine. Nobody is taking that without good reason...

I don't want you boys to be fighting over this, now. That's a full size car and there will be plenty of room in there for all of you.

I don't want you boys to be fighting over this, now. That's a full size car and there will be plenty of room in there for all of you.
I'm taking the boot. You lot can have the seats...