Can you solve this puzzle?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Fruit math puzzle.jpg

going with 12 myself

15 if 2 coconuts is 2 and 1 IS 1
We need ONE answer, not multiple guesses. Try again.

going with 12 myself
How did you arrive at that number?

My answer, anyone who rates tomatoes higher than bananas is coconuts.
Well, dude, YOU are coconuts since there are apples, NOT tomatoes in the picture.

you put the lime in the coconut
THAT is correct, but that's AFTER the puzzle is solved.

half of a cocomut counts as 1 the apple represents 10 and the bananas even though there are multiples count as 1
1+10+1= 12

or it could just be the snot and benadryl talking.

15 because there was 4 bananas an they took 2 cocanuts away which left 2 bananas left.

so the last problem would be 15

30-18+2 =14

Don't know why you would subtract 18 while looking at the final line in the puzzle.

3 It takes 3 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop.
Maybe for your dog, but I'm pretty sure Mythbusters did a scientific experiment on that. My bad...here's the info:
A group of engineering students from Purdue University reported that its licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Twenty of the group's volunteers assumed the licking challenge-unassisted by machinery-and averaged 252 licks each to the center.

15 because there was 4 bananas an they took 2 cocanuts away which left 2 bananas left.

so the last problem would be 15
That's very confusing and doesn't explain how you arrived at that number

half of a cocomut counts as 1 the apple represents 10 and the bananas even though there are multiples count as 1
1+10+1= 12

or it could just be the snot and benadryl talking.
It SNOT the Benadryl.

What? Removing coconuts doesn't affect the amount of bananas. It's apples and oranges man. :D

Wrong, dude. There are NO oranges in the equation. Get back on the bus. There are windows that need to be licked.

Last edited: