building a trailer for jet car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenazzo2000

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
well I'm building a trailer for my jet car so that when i go to the quarter mile track we will be looking like the pro s . and i wont have to carry the car around my son will be pulling the car with he s car i m doing it especially for him so he will be part of the show he s gonna love it here s some pictures
Picture165.jpg

Picture167.jpg

Picture170.jpg

You ought to put the ramps on a servo, and hook it up to a third channel, so the gate can go up and down automaticly.

Thats a good idea. How are you connecting the trailer to the car?

you could always use a ball joint, then make something that the ball joint could sit in. That way you can connect and disconnect it.

you could always use a ball joint, then make something that the ball joint could sit in. That way you can connect and disconnect it.

Use like a tie rod for a revo and have a stud that the ball joint slips over. That way it can come off easy.

Use like a tie rod for a revo and have a stud that the ball joint slips over. That way it can come off easy.
good idea i have to wait to see how it can be attached when ready thanks

well I've got the trailer and its half ready ill be working on it as well >:D
Picture058-2.jpg

Picture059-1.jpg

today i added the base of the trailer ill be covering it with metal paper sheet that sticks on like a sticker and doing the wheel mudguards >:D
PICT0070.jpg

How did you attach the trailer points? Are you welding, or soldering, or... ?

Looks awesome dude, I can't wait until I have a garage for projects like that lol! :)

How did you attach the trailer points? Are you welding, or soldering, or... ?

Looks awesome dude, I can't wait until I have a garage for projects like that lol! :)

welding mate I've got 3 projects on the go jet car ,105 inch dragster and the trailer lol and I'm already planing for my next project

well I've got 3 choices to pull the trailer 3 1/5 2 cars 1 truck I'm finding it a bit difficult to choose the puller so I'm going to ask you guys which one would you choose 1 2or 3
Picture004-3.jpg

Picture005-5.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

i think the truck if you made that body nice and a cool looking bed for it dude! sweer trailer though!

i think the truck if you made that body nice and a cool looking bed for it dude! sweer trailer though!

thats it i wish to use the trailer I'm trying to find a 1/5 jeep body or someting like that to use on one of the cars it would look great and ill be able to use the trailer

yea man that would be sweet like a big jeep pulling a jet car! haha NICE

yea man that would be sweet like a big jeep pulling a jet car! haha NICE

well I've got 3 choices to pull the trailer 3 1/5 2 cars 1 truck I'm finding it a bit difficult to choose the puller so I'm going to ask you guys which one would you choose 1 2or 3
Picture004-3.jpg

Picture005-5.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

[/quote]truck has 9 votes cars have 1 point each

definitely go with the truck body. by the way where did you get that body

definitely go with the truck body. by the way where did you get that body
well the truck body is for a project so i will have to finish it first . there are only 2 of these body s in the world and I'm real lucky to have one . my friend made the body and he also made the body of the real truck he races , he s the world champion for diesel drag truck here s a picture hope you like

17.jpg

33.jpg

Back