Broken RC Plastic Drift

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedyBooty

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
So I bought some plastic drift tires with rims off amazon from a company calle " Lafeina " , I got all 4 wheels and everything was looking good till I saw one of the tires had been cracked, idk if its from shipping or its a defect, I'm wondering if there is a way to fix this or should i Just get a refund, Thanks

20230913_220939 (1).jpg

Don't think a repair would give the same performance as the others, so I'd get a refund.

Don't think a repair would give the same performance as the others, so I'd get a refund
I'm just using these as show rims.

Do you know the material they're made from?

A cement made for the material would be an easy fix.. use a rubber band or zip tie to hold tire closed until glue sets.

Do you know the material they're made from?

A cement made for the material would be an easy fix.. use a rubber band or zip tie to hold tire closed until glue sets
I'm not sure, it seems like normal hard plastic, but the problem is that the gap wont close with the rim on it, it only closes without the rim, and when i close the gap without the rim, the rim dont fit

Sounds like you have tried every possible solution and it isn't working, I would send it back.

Back