Bodies that fit on Electric Stampede

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHôX

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I launched my stampede and it landed too close to my neighbors car to keep it from going under. Anyway, what was left of the body is now trash. I've got other bodies but none that fit it well. I am trying to figure out what body to go with next. I'm looking for anything that will fit right without changing the body mounts, I'm also a backyard basher, wouldn't race a truck anyway. I'm sure there are enough of you who replaced the body on the E-Stampede that I can take some guess work out of choosing my new body. What are your thoughts? I am looking for anything, just tell me what body you bought and who makes it. Thanks guys and gals!

thanks, I've seen them online. I guess I am more hoping to hear about bodies that people are running that aren't exactly meant for the stampede, but will fit with no modification to the body mounts. I simply haven't made up my mind yet. I'm probably going to give this one to my little bro when I get my nitro truck anyway! He's the reason I came back to this money pit, I mean hobby! I didn't miss it, but now I can't STOP!

Back