Bases

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all the camptown ladies sing this song do-da do-da do-da-day at the camptown racetrack 8 miles long

Bases Bases Bases Bases,
Bases Bases Bases Bases,
Bases Bases Bases Bases,
mushroom MUSHROOM!

Snaaaaaaake ohhhh snaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

Bases Bases Bases Bases,
Bases Bases Bases Bases.......

(Or maybe that was badgers?)

definatly badgers haha funny none the less!

Nothing harmful. We tend to clown around a lot here.
Now that we know he's looking for bodies he'll get his info.

He can look at Parma, HPI, Proline and many others including eBay, under Lexan rc bodies.

No problem,i just figured i would clear up what he was talking about. Hes pretty happy about getting a nitro rc. Thanks hulkmaxx!

---------- Post added at 5:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 5:45 AM ----------

Hpi makes some nice bodies. I am partial to the beetle body on ebay. Thats what I was going to use on that Rs4 you purchased from me.

I bought the hpi 7499 subi body for a nito car i bought more myself. They seem to have good prices.

---------- Post added at 5:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 5:46 AM ----------

Proline has always been popular for me

transmited from a mobile communications device

Thanks for the info.

Bases Bases Bases Bases,
Bases Bases Bases Bases,
Bases Bases Bases Bases,
mushroom MUSHROOM!

Snaaaaaaake ohhhh snaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

Bases Bases Bases Bases,
Bases Bases Bases Bases.......

(Or maybe that was badgers?)

Another drive by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was made by my 13 year old son that was just asking a question. He meant bodies for his nitro rc i bought him. So please take it easy on him as he his new to forums.

You tell that young man that we are here to help him with whatever he needs. I don't think anyone understood what bases were but we're just messing with him. So what kind of body does he need for what RC vehicle?

You tell that young man that we are here to help him with whatever he needs. I don't think anyone understood what bases were but we're just messing with him. So what kind of body does he need for what RC vehicle?

Thanks! Yeah i just wanted everyone to know he just a young kid,just asking questions. I told him he can use the search function to find info. Well right now I'm handing down to him 2 bodies that I'm not gonna use. He like the sport truck look and the cars with big wings and body kits. I think its cool hes into this hobby like he is,cause it means its something we can do as a father and son project.

Thats great man. My son is four now, I hope he will enjoy the hobby later. He already loves to run my Losi mini T in the house. Everyone on this forum are pretty cool man, and they are very helpful. If you have a question just ask.:D

High Speed Low Drag:whhooo:

Back