Another new plane....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edfrombama

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Good afternoon to all-
Well, I just got and sent up an Eflite UMX Twin Otter, and Fellers, this is one nice flying airplane. This little twin engine no rudder plane goes fast, and it will do some outstanding aerobatics. And it runs on a little bitty 1S battery. It lands quite nicely too, I might add.
This little airplane is not as pretty as my biplanes, but Lord, doesn't it fly nice!

There's always something else to try and see how she flies...

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Love to see pics 👍

That thing is fast.
I'm looking forward to taking my micro birds out but too windy.

Pretty cool looking little airplane!
God I wish I could fly!! So cool!! Have my Heli I’m so scared to fly way to much money into it and skill to fly fml 🤦 love to learn a plane ✈️

God I wish I could fly!! So cool!! Have my Heli I’m so scared to fly way to much money into it and skill to fly fml 🤦 love to learn a plane ✈️
Get yourself a Realflight simulator, you will be flying in no time.

Might have to give a shot someday..

The small planes that don't use a rudder are surprisingly easy to fly. Breydon was flying his first try. If it wasn't for it being so light that a light gust of wind carried it off, he'd be a pro by now.

Back