Another in the hanger..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrobuzzard

Useless NOOB!!
Reaction score
Neither here...nor there...but everywhere
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Picked this one up used from a buddy of mine that has gotten out. It's the .50 VelociRaptor from Thunder Tiger. It's the one with the white/yellow/red canopy. Next to it is my Raptor .30 and then my little T-Rex 450XL. Enjoy the pics guys!!!

100_0482.jpg

100_0483.jpg

100_0484.jpg

100_0478.jpg

100_0489.jpg

Cool pics....in flight videos??

I know I always ask for the world!@!@!

You and me both bro, I'm been trying to find someone to shoot some video but can't seem to find anyone that can make a nice vid. I have the cam but no-one to operate it....LOL

As soon as I can find someone, a vid will be posted......hehe

-Nitro

Man I dont know squat about helis but those look sweet man. If I were flying in that feild id go strait in to that pond lol. I second the vid too lol.

Bryson

Man I dont know squat about helis but those look sweet man. If I were flying in that feild id go strait in to that pond lol. I second the vid too lol.

Bryson

Same Here!!!

i love heli's! they look so wicked and god they can just make your jaw drop.

but wholly cow..

if i ever got the controls to one..

run for the garage!!!:whhooo:

LOL....

If the weather holds for this weekend, I may be able to get a few short vids posted, not promising anything but I am trying....

-NB
Great......its always much better to see one of these beasts fly......the pictures are just a tease...;)

One day I will try to fly helis again.....soon..

Thanks Hamz, although the moron in the middle could've been left out but the wife insisted.....LOL

T-One, would be nice to have another nitro rotor-head around here, haven't found that many on here....lol

Not looking good for the week-end though, I believe they calling for some drizzling rain........just enough to ruin something....we'll see though as they usually miss the forecast by at least a day.......

I did manage to get a few vids this past weekend but haven't had a chance to edit them as of yet. There not that great but something to look at none the less. I'll post links when I get them uploaded.

Last edited:
I did manage to get a few vids this past weekend but haven't had a chance to edit them as of yet. There not that great but something to look at none the less. I'll post links when I get them uploaded.

Post the vids....post the vids....post the vids.......:whistle:

NB if you get anymore, the airport will start getting jealous.

Nice looking birds you got.

No doubt! Looking at those make me wish I could fly one. LOL I can hear my wife now.... what the hell do you need another RC! Maybe later on down the road....... if I can stop buying new land based RC's for a few months.... :ponder2:

Tom

Well, if the wife would put up with a few more....hehe....I'd like to get a Shweizer 300 and a .50 size Airwolf.....BUT, I don't see neither in the near future.....only wishful thinking right now

I'm being a slacker on the vids. Can't seem to get motivated to work on them. Maybe tomorrow while at work....sry for the delay on them guys...:shrug:

Well, I finally had a chance to look over the vids we took. Sorry to say but they turned out as crap. We're using a new camera and haven't figured out all the features as of yet. Unless you guys want to see a heli flying around slow and hovering, there's nothing else to see....lol

Can't seem to get the focus right when I'm a litle distance out doing the piro's, loops, etc. Wants to blur up really bad. We're going to give it another try this weekend and we'll se what happens. Sorry guys but I am trying........

-NB

man them are awesome. I dont know how ya do it. I had a Kyosho .60 copter and it intimidated the hell out of me. I never even flew it..lol.. Now its over at Zandors intimidating him..lol

Back