Age of most T-maxx owners survey

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Candyman

I'm not horny.
And Chris' wife just left.....

LMAO...

36, 2 T-Maxxs, 1 very hopped up with OS CVX .15, 1 TRX pro .15, mildly hopped up, and a RS4 3 mildly hopped up.

......thank you for letting her come home!

I'm all smiles now :jester:

31 version 1....not horny...Chris just left.

Some text with your Smilies would be good.

I feel like I'm in China - Reading Pictures......

1 month from 28, T Maxx 2.5.... Hey when is my turn with Christians wife!! I think she lost my # :eek:

I'm still scared of Nitro Dave!

My wife will be available from Mon-Thurs 8am to 5pm at the rate of 50$ per 15 minutes.

Ask Eddy - She is DEFINATELY worth it!

I Love BIG TIPPERS!

lol

:cheers:

3.33 per minute, but, with the added inconvenience charge and lack of commitment charge the per minute rate is a combined total of 7.00 per minute.

If I was to devise a formula incorporating the amount of cash I've invested, divided by the amount of times I've gotten some, multiplying by the square root of the 'nag' factor, I'm sure $7 would be worth it. Count me in. (And that's like $12 of my dollars).

You got it Minute-Man!

:smoke:

Pimp Daddy Chris in Da House!

how else could I afford this hobby!

I'm ah, ah, ah, Old! Just a few months from 40.

Ha - Eddies old enough to be my dad.

I'm 22 and dont have a T-Maxx because the HPI Savage owns all of you! :D

-WoodiE

Sure Woodie - pass my wife up!!! THANKS!

I'm telling her! Now you've done her, I mean it!

Most of you guyz are old enough to be my mom and dad. SCARY oh yeah, and I dont have a T-Maxx, but older women can teach you something, sign me up for an hour session, Çh®i§tiªñ. If she likes yougninz i am 18.... LOL, the younger, the longer you can go

22, and I think ALF was the most kick ass show ever made!

24, one month from 25. I have version 1 T-maxx with an OS .15 CV-X,.... and to many other changes to mention here.. :)

Back