A new video of my CR-01 .

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

durwank

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So here's the new video of my CR-01 at Garden of the Gods here in Colorado Springs.

You have to watch for about a minute b-4 the shots of it with the Proline tires start.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice vid!!! i want to crawl there bad!!!!!!!

Well get yer ass out here! lol

It was actually filmed at 2 places. The first segment was at Palmer park and the later half was at Garden of the Gods. Both places are pretty cool.

i better google map it and see how far you are lol. nice job bro.

Thanks man.

Very nice Video, I wish I had video skills like you but the video on my digital camera is not very good, and I just don't have the patients you have. I am better off sticking to pics I think, they usually come out ok...

Well, making these videos is just part of the fun for me. This way when I'm stuck at home for whatever reason, I can at least watch a video of my toys.
As for taking pictures, the trick is to get as close to the ground as possible. I actually have to lay down to be able to get a good shot sometimes. And when it comes to video, if your camera has an editing feature then that is about all you need. I look for a good spot to take some video then I set up the camera and start taping. I drive through the shot and then stop the video. After that, I just review the video and I usually have to chop off a little of the beginning and the ending .
Windown Movie Maker is pretty easy to use as well. It really isn't that difficult to make these videos when ya get the hang of it.

Another awesome vid of the crawler at G.O.G's good buddy !:D PSSSSSSSST, you know your not supposed to be running it in there !:hehe::p:

Yeah, those " Environmental nuts" can kiss my ass! Like a little r/c car is going to mess up this huge area.

Back