I had to close my old Channel because of some nut I had to deal with and now I'm having trouble getting views on any of my videos.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madness RC

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Hi I had to close my last Channel on YouTube and make a new one because of a problem I had with an individual that I met on another kind of YouTube channel I got that had nothing to do with RC.

If anyone's curious they can see the video entitled why I had to make a new account.

In this thread my question is after I made this account I barely get any views I have all my tags right I think but I think you two is rigging people's videos so they don't get shown by people as far as searches and other forms of searches such as Google etc.

Here's a small 2-minute video of what my problem is. I accept all criticisms negative and positive thank you very much. Here's the link for the video.

That two minute video there was a few errors and the things I said. I'm at the make a new one and I just did just now 16 minutes. So stay tuned for that new revised video response to the help I need on YouTube.

That two minute video there was a few errors and the things I said. I'm at the make a new one and I just did just now 16 minutes. So stay tuned for that new revised video response to the help I need on YouTube.

Last edited:
I was planning to make a channel soon, but just to post video's there to share links to the forums so people won't get annoyed with files to download.
Anyway, really sad you've got to start all over again, so -because of the nitro content😂- you got a sub and like👍

Youtube is a hard grind unless you get stupid lucky. It takes a lot of time and grinding to get views. Took us almost year before we started getting more than 7-10 likes per video and more views.

Good luck bro! I gave you a like :thumbs-up:

Back