2015 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cmon guys, three more teams, you could win a $25 gift cert. to Fast Eddy, a custom champion icon under your avatar. But we still need three more teams to get the league full.

Cmon guys, three more teams, you could win a $25 gift cert. to Fast Eddy, a custom champion icon under your avatar. But we still need three more teams to get the league full.
Can someone from the arrma forum join

I was trying to keep it RCNT forum members, but at this point it is looking like there is not even 10 guys here in to football, so sure.

Really?!? We can't even get 10 guys for a fantasy football league anymore? Well we still need at least one more to have an 8 team league, the draft is Saturday night, and we are running out of time. So cmon, you have a 1 in 8 chance at a $25 gift card from Fast Eddy.

C'mon guys! this is a fun group we have here! It's fun, simple and free! It doesn't require a bunch of time.. and you have a chance to win a sweet gift card from a guy who likes green hot pants!!!

I wonder if we could get @Rolex to play? After all... it is "Fantasy" and who better to play a "Fantasy" game than Rolex? He fantasizes about burning Nitro and getting his trucks muddy right? LOL

hmmmm, I wonder. If I don't have to get grass stains on my knees or handle a ball with dirt on it, I might give it a shot. :rolleyes:

We need just 3 more guys!!! Cmon this is going to be a lot of fun!!!

Ok, my youngest son Jesse is now part of the RCNT family, AND the Fantasy Football league. He is just awaiting his email confirmation to be sent, be he is signed up. So that being said, we are at 8 teams, looks like it's gonna be a small league this year, but no matter what we will still have fun.

I'm fine with 8 teams as llong as I win

Well, week 1 and started off with a win against... oh.. who was it.... that's right! against @NCNitro :D

Well, week 1 and started off with a win against... oh.. who was it.... that's right! against @NCNitro :D

Ah, so someone thinks he is funny, been a while since I used this, maybe it's time....
Ban_Hammer_by_Skarcious_zps72ecf8e9.jpg

Okay wait...were playing? I thought we didn't have enough people?

I can't believe I missed the draft and week one, I have some work to do!

Back