2014 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How in the heck does your defense scor 24 and a darn kicker score 21 in the same week?

Really strange year!

Well crap! My team is falling apart it seems. On a three game losing streak and I have to play Tom next week! And currently the playoff seading have us facing each other a third time if we both make the championship game. I need just about everyone to step up and start scoring some points this week!

Usually playing me is the streak buster... just ask Pete and Joe! I don't think Pete has lost since he beat me... and I was the heavy favorite in our match up. :)

Thanks Tom :thumbs-up:. What really helped me was getting Tom Brady, I haven't lost since!

If Joe would bench Mark Ingram he woul win more. I almost said something last week....I'm glad I didn't!

The Saints offense is built for a catching RB like Sproles was, a power RB will always struggle in that oftense. With Thomas back in the line up Ingram wont have the toutches he needs to give you more than 5-6 points unless he breaks a long run

is this the last week before the playoffs?

I think this week coming is the last week before the playoffs. I just hope we don't get teams that start resting guys for the playoffs....

It is a really was a pretty even match with everyone this year. There is a real battle for playoff spots with a lot of teams at 8-5 or 7-6. This coming week is going to be interesting.

Yes it is. Injuries are killing me right now. And the kicker is that no good player is available for the positions I am in need of. I don't think you have to worry Tom the way the AFC west is, Denver is not going to be resting Manning any time soon.

This week I had 13.60 points from all three of my receivers combined and 0.80 from my tight end, gotta love it!

Not having that flex position has been really tough on me this year. With everyone carting at least 4 wr I can't find a receiver worth looking at.

Yes it is. Injuries are killing me right now. And the kicker is that no good player is available for the positions I am in need of. I don't think you have to worry Tom the way the AFC west is, Denver is not going to be resting Manning any time soon.

That is my biggest fear going into the playoffs. At least now since the League makes most of the last few games division match ups, teams don't rest players as much. I remember a few years ago Kansas City rested a bunch of their players including Duane Bowe and the Packers rested Rodgers... completely killed my playoff run.

This week I had 13.60 points from all three of my receivers combined and 0.80 from my tight end, gotta love it!

Not having that flex position has been really tough on me this year. With everyone carting at least 4 wr I can't find a receiver worth looking at.

I miss the flex position as well. Maybe we can get it back next year.... hint hint! LOL Although I do like the smaller bench size as it doesn't alow us to hord to many players.

I agree, loosing the bench spot doesn't bother me so much but I would like to get the flex position back.

The one thing that really bothers me is the way positions are decided. Say you have several teams with the same record, the only deciding factor is points for. Points against are not taken in to consideration, nor are the teams each team played along the way. I could have the same record as another team, beat a team twice, but since they scored more points in other games throughout the season they would get the position. With that one deciding factor, even if I win this week, being in 5th place, I still can't make the playoffs due to the points scored being the only deciding factor. Even if the other players would lose, tie my record, they would all have more points. So after looking over the points and standings I am pretty sure the top 4 are a lock at this point

Yea if you win this week I agree you should move ahead, points are a good tie breaker but if you beat that team twice you should move ahead just like the real deal.

I agree with you 100% Yahoo needs to make head to head more important than points scored.... because really... in fantasy in my opinion the only thing that should matter is winning.

Back