2015 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm a complete idiot.. I have 5 fantasy football leagues, and I forget to check my lineup for this one :thumbs-down:. I had 2 on bye week. And 1 that was questionable and wound up not playing. So I lost to @godale03 Who was undefeated. Congrats man.

I'm in 3 leagues and a survivor league!

Meanwhile, I'm getting very confused as to what is going on...

Well I'm a complete idiot.. I have 5 fantasy football leagues, and I forget to check my lineup for this one :thumbs-down:. I had 2 on bye week. And 1 that was questionable and wound up not playing. So I lost to @godale03 Who was undefeated. Congrats man.

It's all good my friend! I know how tough it is to keep up with your lineup every week. I've been undefeated here before and flamed out. So hang in there! I just lost Jamal Charles for the season.....

Looks like once again I am relegated to the roll of spoiler. I just don't get it. I am 4-1 in my other league, just seems I can't get it right here.

I never thought Jimmy Graham would be such a disappointment, what a mistake it was drafting him, and now there are NO other decent tight ends available.

Honestly man I'm not surprised at all with Jimmy Graham's lack of production. He was pretty much a receiver in NO but Seattle wants him to be a tight end and that's not going well for him. IMO the TE position in fantasy is weak, I'm lucky to have Gronk and he's doing good for a TE but his numbers aren't super impressive either...6.7 points last week.

I would be happy with 6-7 a week, 1-2 aint cutting it though. I can't see how he is going to be happy in Seattle, Graham is not a blocking tight end, he is what, 6'6", that's a receiver in my book, he is not being used productively as he was in NO.

It's far from over, there's a lot of football to be played this weekend and anything can happen.....but I hope you lose:D

Well I'm just hoping for the biggest comeback in history of fantasy football :hehe:

It's far from over, there's a lot of football to be played this weekend and anything can happen.....but I hope you lose:D

I have a feeling you and I are going to meet again!

This game is too darn close!

Week 13....I'm looking forward to it
It was a good game this week. I really miss Jamal Charles and should have started Newton... but live and learn! :)

Back