2015 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@SMaxxin ......at least I can go and pick up a back off the wire......my wife just had her ACL repaired and when I told her she was done for the season and I was going to pick up another wife on the waiver wire......she didn't think that was funny!

Tom I know how you feel now, I lost Le'Veon Bell for the season, he was a scoring machine!

Tom I know how you feel now, I lost Le'Veon Bell for the season, he was a scoring machine!

Yeah... it sucks. A good top tier, healthy back is like trying to find hens teeth at this point. I am just scouring the waiver wire and trying to play the matchups the best I can. Sort of what makes fantasy football fun... although I would rather have Charles back! LOL Hey.... at least he got you some good points before he went out this week! :)

Drew Brees destroyed me this week, it's bitter sweet. I'm still feeling pretty good so far considering I didn't even realize we had a league going until week three lol

Drew Brees destroyed me this week, it's bitter sweet. I'm still feeling pretty good so far considering I didn't even realize we had a league going until week three lol
I'm glad I didn't have to play him this week!! Those were some crazy fantasy numbers put up by both QB's... in fact... I'm not sure the defense for either team ever took the field?

I'm glad I didn't have either defense lol

Well it is safe to say that a new champion will be crowned this season and no three peat for me!

Well it is safe to say that a new champion will be crowned this season and no three peat for me!
Its not over yet. All you have to do is make the playoffs.

I'm sure smaxxin is happy I forgot to put D hall in my line up, between him and Demarco I would have had him this time. My receivers have killed me this season, on this league, as well as another I am on. I think next season we need to take away a receiver slot and add a flex position

No playoffs for me, but it's spoiler time lol!

I'm sure smaxxin is happy I forgot to put D hall in my line up, between him and Demarco I would have had him this time. My receivers have killed me this season, on this league, as well as another I am on. I think next season we need to take away a receiver slot and add a flex position

No playoffs for me, but it's spoiler time lol!
Spoiler time!! You give up to easy! :) There is still a few weeks to go. You could pull off a sweep of the next few weeks and be right in the thick of it. Hell, I was almost undefeated in the regular season last year, and lost both of my playoff games to finish 4th overall after going in as the number 1 seed. Anything can happen in fantasy!

I guess it's possible, but highly unlikely. But I WILL be playing till the end, whether it's to make the playoffs, or...to keep someone else out :D

I'm sure smaxxin is happy I forgot to put D hall in my line up

I logged in to see just how bad he was hurting me, you have no idea how excited I was to see him on the bench! I did feel sorry for you for about a second then I went back to being excited!

Where the heck have you been? You should have won several games but your player were on bye or on the bench!

I logged in to see just how bad he was hurting me, you have no idea how excited I was to see him on the bench! I did feel sorry for you for about a second then I went back to being excited!

Um, yeah, you suck! lol
I had forgot to put him in after I picked him up off waivers, I was hating it as I watched his score going up by the minute, grrrrrrr

Joe you will be happy to know that I'm pulling for you the rest of the regular season, I hope you run the table!

I think next season we need to take away a receiver slot and add a flex position

Yes please, I miss having the flex position!

Where the heck have you been? You should have won several games but your player were on bye or on the bench!

It has been crazy this season with work and family with very little time to do anything, then trying to manage this so I have just been running with what I drafted. This week I am cracking down on it to see if I can do anything about it. Need to hit the waiver wire and see about some trades.

Tom, how soon did you pick up Amandola after Edelman went down? I normally would have picked him up right away but I was slipping Sunday being busy with something else. He won't score like Edelman but no doubt the best replacement available! Hopefully Gronk will get a few more touches too!

Tom, how soon did you pick up Amandola after Edelman went down? I normally would have picked him up right away but I was slipping Sunday being busy with something else. He won't score like Edelman but no doubt the best replacement available! Hopefully Gronk will get a few more touches too!

It goes by waiver priority, which is BS, how the hell does the number 1 team have a higher waiver priority than the number 7 team? I had a waiver in for him too, all my receivers on all my leagues started out strong and have all poop the bed. I needed a receiver. That's it, wheres my
Ban_Hammer_by_Skarcious_zps72ecf8e9.jpg

I thought he went to the first team that put him on waiver

NC don't let Joey forget to make those roster changes...and let him know I'm pulling for him this week :D

Back