10 Years.....WOW

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just remember that the passcode for the lock on the mods' lounge numeric lock is 123456! (So Rolex can remember it. lol)

It's been 3 or 4 years since I ran an rc but I still seem to check in on the boards almost daily. Started off with my first rc here 6 years ago and RCNT was the first forum I belonged to and I can't say enough about the amount and quality of information here. Congrats on 10 years NCNitro and keep up the good work!

wow, I've only been here for 3.5 years. i wish i was on here more often, and for longer lol. it is the greatest group of guys anywhere.

It's been a year since I sold of all my RC stuff. This place is the one I still use regularly. Great bunch of guys in here, even Rolex is OK.

I hope I have my finances in order for next season. I will make a comeback that's for sure.

It says a lot about an r/c site where guys who have sold their stuff, or haven't run it in years, still continue to come here regularly, post regularly and continue to be an active productive member here. Thanks to all you guys as well. :cheers:

It says a lot about an r/c site where guys who have sold their stuff, or haven't run it in years, still continue to come here regularly, post regularly and continue to be an active productive member here.

I haven't run anything in years, either.
I just wish I could be a productive member. :p:

Back