My revo can't get far

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traxxrt

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My revo goes about 50ft and quits responding to radio i suspect the rechargable battery in the receiver is bad can it be replaced?

Yes but it's prob not the battery. You may have a short in your receiver somewhere or the antenna wire may have gotten pulled loose inside the receiver. Also check the batteries in your TX they could be low. Last time that happened to me the batteries in the TX were low and it has me puzzled till I figured it out when I saw the light flashing on the TX lol.

my tx bat are new i will look at the ant wire i was thinking maybe because the truck is 7 years old and had set for six and a half when i got it. thanks for leads

Those batteries are inexpensive to replace, like 15 bucks or so. That's a great place to start. If it does end up being your radio system then you may want to consider going to a 2.4 ghz. A new system can be had on ebay for 40 bucks.

Back