The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a new toy:

A new Twin Hammers! Also picked up a 3500kV motor for it. Now to just go through it and tighten and Loctite everything.

Seriously considering some maximizer 3.2 bead lock wheels, but I'm not sure what tires to order with them. Mainly cause I have no idea what tires would fit on them.

Would all the proline 3.8 traxxas style bead cit them?

Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380. Well, didnt technically "buy it". Its always a good day when you show up to work and they hand you a new gun. :)

^^ you got a new gun? Me too, Me too.:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 78
The 2.2 wheels need 2.2 tires, not the bigger 3.8. The 2.2 fits the mERV and the 3.8 fits the Revo 3.3.

Seriously considering some maximizer 3.2 bead lock wheels, but I'm not sure what tires to order with them. Mainly cause I have no idea what tires would fit on them.

Would all the proline 3.8 traxxas style bead cit them?

You're going to need 3.2 tires for those wheels, none of the 3.8 tires will fit. The original Maxx trucks and the Savages used 3.2 tires.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 PM ----------

Picked up a new toy:

A new Twin Hammers! Also picked up a 3500kV motor for it. Now to just go through it and tighten and Loctite everything.

Pics or I call BS!

Tomorrow. Before and after first run pics of the Twin Hammers.

Yup, a little more research and I figured it out. Problem is there almost nothing out there for 3.2 wheels anymore.

Killer rig Hamz, I want one!

Very nice Griff! You need to become a supporter and join in on the gun thread

Killer rig Hamz, I want one!

Very nice Griff! You need to become a supporter and join in on the gun thread

There's a gun thread? sweet:whhooo:

Let me recover from the purchase of my little gem and I am there :D

Picked up a Hitec X1 Touch charger to replace the Venom ProCharger Plus that shot craps last weekend during a brown out/black out.

HRC44177_a0?$pdpLand$.jpg
CHAT

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered the parts for the Ofna throttle mod just waiting on delivery so I can do it to my new to me savage XL

Ofna Violator tank, time to move on to the Maxx now that my Jato is about done. I also ordered some RPM adapters for my XXL and some Summit shocks for the Jato.

Back