The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never saw this Randy. . . But yep, my dad found a 90 nx250 in nearly mint condition at a storage sale. Had been there since 2004 apparently. Got it for $250. can't get it to fire though, thinking possibly the valves may need adjusted. Will be a nice improvement over his TW.

Very cool! They're such great little bikes, they last forever if taken care of. Also, it's awesome that you and your Dad ride together, kinda jelly, not gonna lie.

Got a new garage door opener.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scored a Ballistic "Tough Jacket" case for my iPad air for $10 off Craigslist!

Bought two days of a tree crew in the back yard along with their bucket trucks, crane and haul away trucks. About $2500. Still waiting for their stump grinder to come on Monday to take care of about 11 stumps ranging from 1ft across to 3ft across.

Bought two days of a tree crew in the back yard along with their bucket trucks, crane and haul away trucks. About $2500. Still waiting for their stump grinder to come on Monday to take care of about 11 stumps ranging from 1ft across to 3ft across.

Keep track of where those stumps are, once they rot it will leave a small hole...wouldn't want to build anything on top of one without preparing for that!

Earlier this year I installed a new headunit and replaced the 4 factory 6x9's in my truck, I finally got the amp and sub for it.

Soundstream PX5.580
Soundstreamamp_zps692d4f3e.jpg

Kicker comp 10
kicker10_zps3f3b452b.jpg

That brings back some memories. I used to run two 12" Kicker Comps and a SoundStream amp in my first truck. The amps and speakers today look nothing like what they used to when I was into that stuff.

I know what you mean, the last time I messed with this it was M&M Godfather subs and autotek amps that you built a box that fit you vehicle. Now there's a science to it that I don't understand lol

Dish soap watered down in a spray bottle sprayed on the leaves will stop the bugs from eating the leaves.

Lol whatever hippie, just an excuse to give trees a bath for mother nature maaaaan. Haha jk

-----

Got an imaginary full tank of gas with only $15 and a pack of REALLY cheap Marlboro smokes.

A Werks/Picco .26 powered Revo, for $75! It needs a TX/RX & some TLC but the engine has got lots of pinch to it.
Also got a like new Ballistic case for the iPad Air for $10!
And found some new NaturalFit hand rims for my wife's chair on sale for $129!(regularly $325!) and some new tires for her too boot.

Got one of these ^^^ Should be here in a few weeks once its done being built.

Also getting a Taranis X9D it uses open source software. I will post photos when it all arrives. I am also going to start a small log in the flying forum.

Last edited by a moderator: