The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could get a quad. Almost did but realized I gotta buy some practical crap for the house like tree removal and some other crap to prepare for our beast mode hurricane season.

the quad wasn't too expensive, and it uses small batteries3s 2200mah. since i had the surface stuff, I sold some of my Surface stuff off to help fund it.

Last edited:
Bought several things....

CRF250-
Subframe,
airbox,
rear fender,
side number plates,
seat.

Crf450-
forks,
front wheel,
rotor,
triple clamps,
bar mounts,
bars,
front brake lever,
front fender.

xr600-
clutch lever.

gas cap breather
rear tire
throttle assembly

t5 bulbs for my reef tank
goggles.....

Tampons

F'ing tampons that's all I bought cause I wanted to get home fast from work. and tampons and soda looks even weirder in my opinion, Like your trying to cover it up or something. The cashier had to chuckle under his pre-pubescent pimple faced breath. I told him they were for me and I'm so glad they have different sizes for heavy flow days cause I feel REALLY bloated....yeah thanks kid, like doing my daughter a favor like that wasn't already uncomfortable enough. So I brought him into my world for a min, made sure all 3 women in line heard me saying it to him....man talk about mixed reactions...

That would have been a great video to post on Youtube. ROFL.

Last time the wife sent me out for poon plugs, I also got two rolls of duct tape, a sleeping mask, condoms and some zip ties. Never got asked to go again.

Can you please send me a PM of that night's video Apline? :D

Only thing I wish I had a picture of is the checkout girls face when I asked if she thought she could break the zip ties if they were around her wrists.

Sadly that's a true story.

You weren't wearing your uniform when you did that were you, Alpine?

That would have been a great video to post on Youtube. ROFL.

yeah but I never think of it before the banter...it just flows freely from the part of me that holds my anger and hatred of stupidity, Immaturity and injustice.

Last time the wife sent me out for poon plugs, I also got two rolls of duct tape, a sleeping mask, condoms and some zip ties. Never got asked to go again.

I like your style man but you forgot the trash bags and wash gloves. go for the complete mindf#@k..can you carry your tazer on a belt out in the open while doing this and tape that please.

Put a s&w sd40 on layaway. Watched hickocks review on them, then got to put a few mags through the 9mm and the .40 and fell in love.

I traded for a few things

An older 1/10 Summit, haven't tried it yet but looks cool!
summit_zpsa8fe23a2.gif

1200.1 amp 1 ohm stable :D
fosgateamp_zps4b7f1413.gif

Pair of 15's, one installed in the ported box and the other has never been taken out of the box
cvr15s_zps2d1391a6.gif

Starting to hoard amps now smaxxin? lol.

What do you plan on putting the 15's in?

They would fit in my sons truck but that will lead to tickets! They would fit in my wife's car but she gave me some crazy eyed look when I mention it lol. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.

---------- Post added at 8:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:04 PM ----------

Starting to hoard amps now smaxxin? lol.

I'm not sure how but all of a sudden they started showing up lol. I guess I'll have to sell some

I just ran the Summit and that thing is 100% bad ass! I can't wait to get some better batteries for it.

Last edited:
$50 worth of Avid bearings.
Scored a NIB 1980 Chevy ProLine lid for $20!
Ordered a bunch of aluminum washers, exhaust seals, manifold springs.

Oakleys to trashed after a buddy left them on the bumper of the JK, and subsequently got run over, So I needed some new shades. Got a pair of Maui Jim Makaha's. Really didnt want to go to a plastic frame due to my aggressive employment and glasses always getting knocked around, but the guy at the store wrapped these around his finger, then let them go and they sprung right back into place. I was sold.