Sold / Found WTT/WTB Savage parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DR- I may need a fm rx if you got one 75 MHz if possible.

Sweetdiesel, LMK

THanks fellas.

Deleted
Unauthorized advertising.

Last edited by a moderator:
update!!! I have the TVP's off and also got the roll bar and am wanting to get that rollbar in silver.

Darth racer If there is anything you want to offer I am willing to hear the offer.

I do want to get the roll bar in silver as I have the silver TVP's already. I would be willing to trade the TVP'sand roll bar for a Savage body unpainted . I am also looking for CVD's or Better shocks.

Let me know what you got!!

Jon

Last edited:
I have a silver roll bar for that Savage body. Brand new only mounted for display.

Oh yeah, I couldn't get the servo I wanted so I won't have the hitec 645 for ya.

LMK

Sweetdiesel, Let me know on the Silver roll bar. Trade or buy? Is it the stock one?
Thanks for the update on the servo. Appreciate it!!!

I'll trade you for the unpainted body. I'm also still holding the TSAIS pipe for you, I will just put it in the same box as the pipe. LMK if you want to trade. What else you need right now to get your Savage running?

Sweet diesel I am trading the purple USED TVPs still i great condition other than the wear from the screws and the purple roll bar. The roll bar does have scratches but still in good condition. ARe you wanting to trade for the TVP's roll bar for your items? Let me know

Jon

Ok I am getting the Roll bar from Sweetdiesel so I am set there. I still want to trade the Purple TVP's and roll bar for something on the savage. Post up what you got.

sorry to interupt ur thread but I'm selling some savage parts, however i dont tink youd be interested in any of them but just sayin you might want to check it out and i also have other stuff so just tell me what you are looking for and ill see if i have it in my bag of goodies. Thanks

You have PM Fish

Ok fellas I am need of the servo saver part needed to complet the MP servo saver mod. Its the other post not the OFNA post. Does anyone have one they can sell me? I just need that. If you have stuff I can use or want I may buy then from you or trade you for stuff.

Let me know!!
Jon

hey jon2 when i built my savage i bought the hpi cam servo saver...would what your looking for be a stock part in the kit i didnt use? if so give me a part # and your adderess and ill ship it out tomorow

Well I need this
S25_P35.gif

and the shafts which is part 86090.

Let me know!

Jon

I have it for you bro I don't have the shaft

i have the same left over part as well but with no shaft as it's being used by the servo saver upgrade they put in the box.

yeah i have 85051 but the hpi servo saver uses the shafts sorry man was hoping i could help you out

pm your adderess if you want the 85051

Zandor you have my PM!!!

ANybody want the TVP's and Roll bar? ? Make offer!! I also am interested in other stuff . Post up what you have!!

Thanks

Jon

Still got the purple TVP's and roll bar. I cab trade these for something I may need. Let me know what you got. I am open to things...

jon, it may be easier to let us know what you need.

Let me know if your interested in trading $$$$ for those TVPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back