Sold / Found WTT/WTB Savage parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just acquired a Savage 25 Roller from a trade so I am interested in getting this ready to run when weather allows!. Here is what I am looking for...

Better Shocks!! Stock ones suck!

Better Shock towers as the stock ones are not adjustable. DON'T NEED. GOT EM FROM RUSHRC!!

Better Muffler DON'T NEED GOT FROM SWEETDIESEL

Better tires DON'T NEED. GOT EM FROM RUSHRC!!

tank guard DON'T NEED. GOT EM FROM IMBROKEN!!

possibly a RC-Solutions CageDON'T NEED GOT FROM SWEETDIESEL

TVP's that are not PURPLE! DON'T NEED. GOT EM LOCALLY!!

Titanium adjustableTurnbuckles all the way around!DON'T NEED. GOT EM FROM RUSHRC!!

CVD's all around.

Lmk what you have I may have something to trade for it or just cash.

POST EM UP!!!

Thanks
Jon

Last edited:
What kind of TVPs are they? I'd possibly trade you my stock silver ones for your purple ones, especially if they are used. LMK.

I am pretty sure they are stock

HMM, maybe you have the HPI ones that are like the stock ones, only purple.
What kind of condition are they in? I'm getting interested in trading. :D

Lol I have no care for em so if you do I would do it so long as yours haven't been bent

Mine have not been bent at all. There are some marks where stones hit them but that is it. I actually have my Savy disassembled right now adding some parts. I could always get a pic to ya. How about you?

LOl I just gave back the camera.. Iknew I should have taken some pics!

I couldn't dissasemble this thing till I get a manual. I am NEW to the savage.But I want to know everything!!!

I know I just need this stuff!!

LMK

JOn

Well,I'm interested in the TVPs. So if you need time to disassemble it or get a camera or whatever that is fine, no hurry.

OK let me get a manual and I will get the camera to take pics of it.

I will keep you posted!

Thanks
Jon

Jon2 dont worry too much about the stock shocks, they are actually quite good. Mine have been on my SS for over a year, and I really bash my truck. Not a single leak or problem with any of them.

i got rc solutions cage and shocktowers... I also think that your shocks may just need rebuilt... I've got a set that were just rebuilt if your interested

Nathan_454 said:
i got rc solutions cage and shocktowers... I also think that your shocks may just need rebuilt... I've got a set that were just rebuilt if your interested

Shoot me pics of the pacakge. Please!!

THanks

Jon

NCNitro said:
Jon2 dont worry too much about the stock shocks, they are actually quite good. Mine have been on my SS for over a year, and I really bash my truck. Not a single leak or problem with any of them.

Thanks NCNITRO! I like to have spare shocks handy for whatever reason .... too daring I am sometimes.LOL

Thanks!

Jon

Thats a great link but do you have a link where I can download the whole thing at once? Thank you though for that link!!

Jon

The only advise I can give is keep it pretty much stock. The shocks kick ass and I think its a bad idea to change the towers. I have never broken a suspension piece, that wasn't totally my fault.. I have tweeked some TVPs so a good set of those would be a good upgrade. Steering, linkage, diffs, breaks, good radio and mill your set.

I want to upgrade it so I can try flips with this thing. I am pretty excited of having it. I can actually do a comparison now to compare the TMAxx 2.5 and the MGT. Thanks Jester, I am going through the process of getting the steering, brake , diff and any other mod I need.

Thanks

Jon

jon2 said:
Thats a great link but do you have a link where I can download the whole thing at once? Thank you though for that link!!

Jon

YW!!!:cheers:

So far, thats the only one i can find. I will look more later. If u find one let me know...my manuals tend to grow legs and walk off on there own. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back