Sold / Found WTT/WTB Savage parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DarthRacer said:
Hey, I found a .pdf of the ENTIRE manual on HPI Eurpoe's site.
Here it is - http://www.hpieurope.com/manuals/pdf/841.pdf

I looked at the link u provided. Thats awesome...Excellent find!!!!!!!!!

Is there a way i can save this to my HD? I dont see the "save as" option under the file tab.

That link is awesome DarthRacer. Thank you. Since that is for the savage 21 will thos parts be the same for the 25 and SS? I am in the process of locating parts for it.

So far I am going to use the stock engine and try the Engine Mod posted here a wheil ago. It will be a basher for sure as I intend to place some beefy towers and UE shocks. 4 or maybe all 8 not too sure. Have to test drive it first. I am trying to divide my time on the Savage and the MBX5. Poor PCR PRO is being neglected. LOL
I will also be getting a camera soon so look for pics later!!

Thanks all, I am still looking for stuff so whatever you have I may be interested.

DarthRacer, I have the manual now! Stupid Adobe update wouldn't let me update at home. I will take pics of the TVP's soon. Can you shoot me pics of your TVP's when you get a chance?

Thanks Fellas

Jon

wannarunem said:

Is there a way i can save this to my HD? I dont see the "save as" option under the file tab.

Right Click the link, select "Save As"

jon2 said:
That link is awesome DarthRacer. Thank you. Since that is for the savage 21 will thos parts be the same for the 25 and SS? I am in the process of locating parts for it.

DarthRacer, I have the manual now! Stupid Adobe update wouldn't let me update at home. I will take pics of the TVP's soon. Can you shoot me pics of your TVP's when you get a chance?

Jon

The manual is essentially the same for the .21, SS, and .25RTR.

I will get pics of my TVPs up to you tonight.

wannarunem said:

It should have opened up in ADOBE format so in the new window that it opens in there should be a "diskette" icon. Click on that and you can save it on your HD. If you have the same lame thing happen to you UPDATE!!!

Hope it works out!

If you can't get it I can send you a copy via EMAIL

Jon

I've got a Hot Bodies tuned pipe. It's a little scratched up but it has no dents or damage.

Post a pic of it so I can see it. I am getting another type pipe so I may get one just to test. Let me know what you want for it.

Thanks

Jon

My TVPs

TVPs.jpg

Thanks for the help DR and jon.. it worked...its saved!!!!

Glad I could help a fellow SAvy owner. :D I was on a mission from God to find those instructions too.

From what I can tell the Pruple TVP's are not stock. SO why did this guy put em on this one... Not too fond of the Purple. DR < give me some time to take mine aprt or at least to take a pic of them even on the Savage.

Are you still interested in trading TVPs?

do u have the hb pipe already?i have one for sale or trade for something

DR, Sorry but I can't get a camera. I was considering buying one but I am low on fandage due to the move. If you want I can send em to you and if you like em send me yours if not send em back.

Badboy2 I am trying to locate a tsias pipe for the savage. What would you want for your pipe?

jon2 said:
DR, Sorry but I can't get a camera. I was considering buying one but I am low on fandage due to the move. If you want I can send em to you and if you like em send me yours if not send em back.

OK. You have PM!!!

DR, Looks like I got a hold of these locally from a friend for free If you want mine I can trade you for something else.. I don't need something all that expensive. Let me know. If you still want to trade I can . Let me know Bro. I want to still get these in your hands no matter what. Just wanted to keep you updated.

Jon

jon2 said:
DR, Looks like I got a hold of these locally from a friend for free If you want mine I can trade you for something else.. I don't need something all that expensive. Let me know. If you still want to trade I can . Let me know Bro. I want to still get these in your hands no matter what. Just wanted to keep you updated.

Jon

Hmmm, not sure what I could trade you. Anything you need? Maybe I could just send some $$ your way.

I don't know what they are worth that is why I asked you to trade something. All I really need are servo's for the Savage. I also have the aluminum steering bell crank assembly too. Let me know Bro.

Jon

rc solutions cage

Hi there.If your interested in a rc solution cage,look on ebay.I just bought about a month ago a rc soluton cage for my truckzilla for around $120.It is offered through hot bodies in purple and rc solutions in silver.But the hot bodies is a rc solutions cage.Hope this helps.RUSS :cheers:

jon2 said:
I don't know what they are worth that is why I asked you to trade something. All I really need are servo's for the Savage. I also have the aluminum steering bell crank assembly too. Let me know Bro.

Jon
Darn, no spare servos here. Sorry man.

Hey Jon,

I may have a spare Hitec 645 BB servo soon. I will let you know in a couple days.

-sd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back