Sold / Found WTT/WTB Savage parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DarthRacer said:
jon, it may be easier to let us know what you need.

Let me know if your interested in trading $$$$ for those TVPs.
I am up for selling the TVP's Let me know what your offer is. I think that 25 shipped is fair. Looking for CVD's, Bulkheads, a new body. Let me know

Jon

DR Still want em?

Zandor I got the package dude! Thanks a lot man! A true friend you are!.

I'll pass on the TVPs. Thanks jon.

Cool beans man sorry it was late MY bad lol

Zandor, No biggie man ! a helping hand no matter what!

DR Thanks for the update.

Barney Purple TVP's and roll bar still up for grabs.

I am lookin for a new unpainted Body to paint. I would trade these for one for my savage or MBX5

I also may trade a Tsias pipe I just got used but in great condition. Sticks out to far out for my liking. I would trade that and maybe some cash for a THS pipe or RD Logics with header.

Hey Jon did you try mounting the pipe with the extra chamber facing down? If you don't want it anymore I can give you full refund. I feel bad that you can't use it.

LMK bud.

sweetdiesel said:
Hey Jon did you try mounting the pipe with the extra chamber facing down? If you don't want it anymore I can give you full refund. I feel bad that you can't use it.

LMK bud.

Now that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :idea:

sweetdiesel said:

LMK bud.
You know what...no I didn't. Thanks for the tip. Sometimes I am so blind to the obvious.. Damn thanks for the tip!

ZANDOR said:
Now that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :idea:

time for a GROUP HUG!! lol :idea:

BUMP Bump

Jon, did turning the TSAIS pipe work out for you? If not we can trade and you can try out my CVEC. LMK

-D

I am going to run it tonight that way. I will keep you posted.

OK keep it, trade it, or refund, whatever works for you.

btw, did you get my PM?

I did and I am awaiting the response today. I will hook you up bro maybe me too.LOL

Cool thanks bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back