Sold / Found wtb nitro box of parts and any other gear

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1mtx1

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey i would love to see if anyone has a box that might have some usable parts like tires, maybe a motor that has life left in it. I would even like maybe a half put together truck. I have got one of these a few years back from another forum. I know someone must have some stuff there not using. I will give a list of what i would want and if you have it let me know
Tires, small/big block motor with or with out tune pipe. Glow plugs, glow starters, remotes, receivers , servos , hump pack and a peak charger .Maybe a half built rc or a project roller .

I have a traxxas peak charger and a couple partially built tmaxx's. How much you looking to spend? I have nice/new and I have used parts of every description for tmaxx.

I have a traxxas peak charger and a couple partially built tmaxx's. How much you looking to spend? I have nice/new and I have used parts of every description for tmaxx.

i need 2.5 maxx parts.

I've got a box of savage x, well most of a savage

I've got a box of savage x, well most of a savage

Man i all most got a savage yesterday but with the maxx as it was in my price range at the moment. If you come across and tires that will fit a 2.5 i would need a on road set or even a off road set. Message me a pic and a price shipped to 12182.

Traxxas Tmaxx parts? or am I missing something? I have everything U are asking for.

Yeah you sent me a pm. i sent one back asking for who you sold to and a ebay user name. I told you i would buy a roller but i would just take A arms, a servo (i asked about them as well) and tires stuff like that.

I am danny-odouls on ebay.

Traxxas Tmaxx parts? or am I missing something? I have everything U are asking for.

I am danny-odouls on ebay.

good, looked ya up . Message me what you would want for the items i want. We go from there. I am busy all day the 9th and free a few hours fri, i can check back then..

I have a spare 2.5 if your interested. I pulled it out of a Maxx and replaced it with a Dynamite .19. It is just the motor with no carb or header.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back