Anyone got any spare Traxxas Nitro 4-tec parts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Discontinued onroad nitros are very cheap where I live, probably because there's no place to run🥲 I once got one with working engine for $15, but lots of work required. I recommend the HPI savage f4.6 for a starter tho. Never broke anything HPI. If you want a brand stamped on it you could go rs4

Just putting this out there. I'm looking for a new in box .15 4tec. They always slip away lol.

What engine brand would be the best? I am looking at the dynamite engines currently as they are at my price point. My price point is around $200. If you have any other recommendations, I am open to them. I also might get an O.S. carb. Ordered the parts I needed from the Bay. I got the brake cam setup, Middle drive belt, and servo mounts. Ill create a build thread a little later.

I can't seem to find any 2-speed clutch bells that are 16t/20t on the internet without having to spend 40$ on eBay. Can someone help me find one?

Back