Whats for lunch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pastrami samich with onion rings....:cool:
Wow, my mouth is watering. A few of us went to Subway for a special on Reuben sandwiches. I was dreadfully disappointed. I'm a New Yorker and I've had the best Reubens in the world. I've had them in The Carnegie Deli and I've had them in Katz's Deli. The Subway Reubens were corned beef, NOT Pastrami! How dare they! They were the pits.

I refuse to eat at subway. I have BIG ISSUES with any 'sub shop' that actually weighs the cheese as they put it in your sub!!! Seriously?!?!?!? A REAL sub shop makes a sub with SOUL!!! They slap that meat and cheese and whatever else you ask for so that when it's done, you need 2 hands to pick it up and it CAN'T be closed without separating the halves of the roll! Sure, you pay a little more for a sub like that but IMO, it's worth every cent! Given, it's not NYC but Boston and surrounding areas have some of the best subs I have EVER had... Coast to coast!!! Damn! Got myself drooling now!!!:hungry: :D

Clam chowder and turkey sandwich on white bread.

Took my mom to Golden Corral today.

Pizza Guys Pepperoni Pizza that a sales douche brought in for the company.

^^DAMN YOU HAMZ! Man I miss Whatburger. I had smoked turkey and havarti on whole wheat with sour cream & onion chips from the kitchen. Working from home some days really saves on the lunch budget, and I eat better too.

BBQ for me today...

14828603424201653815925.jpg

I'm currently enjoying a REAL Pastrami Reuben sandwich in remembrance of the Carnegie Deli in Manhattan that closed its doors on December 31st.

My little sister and brother-in-law know I've been really trying to eat better, and get into even better shape. So while I was down visiting for Easter over the weekend, they gave me a Holland Companion grill. They've had a Holland for years, and I love it, just wanted the portable one. My brother-in-law knows me too well, "You'll go spend what most people would on a used car for a mountain bike, but you won't go buy yourself a nice grill." :lmao: I was blown away by what they did, literally speechless.

So today, now that I'm back home, I broke it in with some Carolina seasoned chops, squash and zucchini. Cooks just like the big one, so damn good!

n9Kd1j4.jpg

Be right over.

Whataburger with Cheese!
MMMMMM......WhataBooger
one of the most missed things from my trucking carreer....not that i got to texas/nevada alot.
DAMN they the CATS ASS of burgers, though!
AND the 1gal shakes too...lol

Offshore for 42 days so I'm eating pretty good. Sunday night is best because they bring out around 50Lbs of prime rib and cut it to whatever thickness you ask.

Tapatio Doritos....Also tried a Thia restaurant finally yesterday and really liked it. Had something called Prig Prow.

gained 7lbs in 4 weeks offshore so i am cutting back.

Grilled brussel sprouts and grilled salmon for lunch.

Back