Whats for lunch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Microwavable Beef and Potato burrito, sriracha sauce and a caffeine free Pepsi with some lime. mmmm

RavioliO's and a glass of milk.

Culver's Butterburger and Cheese Curds!

Sweet corn on the cob and pork chops for dinner....

I'm having peanut butter and jelly today for lunch. Starting this weekend I'm going to try out Sunday meal day and make enough food on Sunday for both breakfast and lunch throughout the week. I spend entirely way to much money right now going out to lunch nearly every week day.

^^^ Just buy 5 days worth of lunch's from the places you go out to eat, store them in your fridge and it will seem like you prepared them :)

Had Golden Coral yesterday for lunch. Their crab salad with blue cheese on it, so good.

Woodie, best of luck with it. It's hard to stay in that routine, at least for me it was due to having to carve hours out of my Sunday for initial prep, cooking, then packaging and storing in the fridge.

Thai Food today, chicken Phad Thai to be exact.

@HPIguy I've never had Thai food, or at least not in a Thai restaurant. We have several Thai places to chose from too, but I'm not a guy who likes trying new things so I always go to a Chinese place instead. But after Googling "chicken Phad Thai" I think I'm going to have to at least try that dish, looks very good.

Lloyd, I was that way about food when I was younger. But I'll try almost anything food wise these days, and have found some amazing stuff that way. I love Phad Thai, prefer it a little on the hot side, with a squeeze of lime.

I'm having peanut butter and jelly today for lunch. Starting this weekend I'm going to try out Sunday meal day and make enough food on Sunday for both breakfast and lunch throughout the week. I spend entirely way to much money right now going out to lunch nearly every week day.

If you add it up ,it would come up to a ton of money!...:eek:

If you figure between 5 t0 7 bucks a day ,25 t0 35 bucks a week not counting an in between snack & drink.
That's a lot of money added up in a month ,that can buy a lot of rc upgrades!....:D

I made hot wings. Crunchy yet fall off the bone. Scalp sweat with scallions, pepperoncini's, romaine and blue cheese dressing.

Culvers-double butter burger with cheese curds and a fruit punch....yum.

Back