What Do You Look Like?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, ya had to bring the bobby picture back out didnt ya. i saw enough of that on the grid. he's getting his leg done there by the same guy that painted the lid on my XB8, Sean Ozz.

Last edited:
He races at my local track.....I should paste this on the race results board...

my ugly mug
7325245_l.JPG

my son and i
10985447_l.JPG

and my ink, anyone have any idea how hard it is to take a pic of your own back. color was washed out in photoshop cause it was too dark.
5467678_l.jpg

Plaidfish said:
and RC ONLY IF T WAS BEFORE AND JUSTICE....those guys can suck mule ass now....bunch o fuckin whiney beotches......except neusted

I hear ya man. I only listen to their old stuff. After they cut their hair and stuff, started to sound somewhat "***"... I dont mean to offend anyone, but damn...

RatzoRC said:
Now I didn't picture you to look like that.
Nice tats.
LOL... Whys that? Whatd ya think I was gonna look like? Thats a bad pic of me.. Kinda Makes me look mexican or italian or something, but I'm just a sweedish Norweigon white boy..lol.. The one that suprised me the most was Jesse's I think.. I didnt picture ya like that for some reason, It aint bad, just I was picturing someone different. And Plaid ya kinda got the dude from Korn thing going on in that one pic :wasted:

The original RCNT Founding Fathers.
Left, Chris
Center, WoodiE
Right, Me

Oh yah, can't forget NA He was there also...

DSC01171.jpg

just a lil below woodies waistline by the look on his face.

CorradoPsi said:
just a lil below woodies waistline by the look on his face.

LOL!!! Man eddy, i actually thought ur avatar was you... oh well...

Chris is alive and doing well.
The only Tat I have is the big RCNT on my ass. Wanna see it?

Just took this one yesterday.
ed3.jpg

4u2nv said:
The one that suprised me the most was Jesse's I think.. I didnt picture ya like that for some reason, It aint bad, just I was picturing someone different. :

lol what where you expecting? :shrug: Green Mohawk mabe lmao!!

JESSE G said:
Well, you kinda remind me of a heavier set Kid Rock ...

FastEddy said:
Chris is alive and doing well.
The only Tat I have is the big RCNT on my ass. Wanna see it?

Just took this one yesterday.
ed3.jpg
dam eddy your house looks clean...Were is your that boat you are building???

JESSE G said:
I dunno..lol.. Just different.. Like I said it aint in a bad way, just pictured ya different. Before I saw Zandor for the 1st time I pictured him different too. But him I figured would be like 6'2 170lbs, Tattoo's of Flowers and wearing a fany pack...lol.. :jk:

Man Ed, Ya look Big Pimpin in your place! I was looking for the person to "Kiss the ring" like on the sopranos..lol.. Nice house!

4u2nv said:
I dunno..lol.. Just different.. Like I said it aint in a bad way, just pictured ya different. Before I saw Zandor for the 1st time I pictured him different too. But him I figured would be like 6'2 170lbs, Tattoo's of Flowers and wearing a fany pack...lol.. :jk:

Man Ed, Ya look Big Pimpin in your place! I was looking for the person to "Kiss the ring" like on the sopranos..lol.. Nice house!

Hey I am 6' 220 and i don't just were my fanny pack for any one

ZANDOR said:
is just me or what the chick on the far right looks phyco???

She is kind of scary lol like a Zombie from Night of the Living dead

Brains!
Brains!
Brains!
Brains!

Diver6127 said:
Well, you kinda remind me of a heavier set Kid Rock ...

My name is Kiiiiiiiid Rooooock!!!

WOW . . you guys make me feel so f%#$%#%ing OLD!!!!

'Aight den. Here ya go. Member #1 of "the old fart's club." I'm just glad the wrinkles don't hurt, but the bakc makes up for it.

Attachments

• rocknbil.jpg
    rocknbil.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 115
My favorite, daughter and I (now 20 & married, just finished tour of Iraq) at Magic Mountain about 1995, I think.

Attachments

• splash_mt_sm.jpg
    splash_mt_sm.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 100
Back