What Do You Look Like?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rocknbil said:
WOW . . you guys make me feel so f%#$%#%ing OLD!!!!

'Aight den. Here ya go. Member #1 of "the old fart's club." I'm just glad the wrinkles don't hurt, but the bakc makes up for it.

Man you look like Hyde on that 70,s show in the pic of you on the far left :)

LOL . . you mean USED To. :D I have f#$%#$@#$ing walrus cheeks now. hahaha . COO-COO-KA-CHOO.

Here is my Daughter Angel and I, she love taking pics :)

dadangel2wt.jpg

I'm glad this thread took off.
It's like meeting you people all over again.

4u2nv said:
Plaid ya kinda got the dude from Korn thing going on in that one pic :wasted:

NO he has a PLAID thing goin on....you got it backwoods mah friend

Against my better judgement. Me at the ECBII last year. Taken by mcvickj. I'm a few pounds lighter and grew my hair out a bit since then...

61candy_man.jpg

I expected a real froo froo pic...actually I was just hoping it would be so I could call ya candy ass...LOL....
ZANDOR: looks like you just got out.......I know it must have been in a while cause your jailhous tat is HUGE....LOL...you KNOW I'm just fuckin w/ ya.....
4U2nV: I expected different as well, maybe like 6' 5" lanky person....dunno why just did....

Cool thread Ratzo!!

It's funny how you get a mental picture of people based on their posts, attitude and banter on the forum.

For the most part everyone looks as I expected with the exception of Virgil.

VB:You don't look like you hail from Maine.

Jesse, I envisioned being heavier.

Ratzo, I've seen photos of before and my all time favorite video where he runs into the lady then grabs her behind. Only suprise there was the tatts...don't know why, but I didn't have those in my mental image.

Eddy, is a just a photo posting whore...seen ya before...nice digs!

Zandor, looks like a mad dog, as expected!

The Fish....looks exactly like I had in my mind

IB, I've seen a few photos of him before and my second favorite video where he flys his own buggy into himself. Prior to seeing the photos though I had a different mental image, more of the Bon Jovi look.

The photos I would like to see:
Jon2, when I first joined this forum I thought Jon2 would be a skinny, white, california, 4th generation, silver spooner. I've since found out he is a 6'3" Asian Hillbilly.....now that is a photo I want to see!

And of course.....Rolex.....A post whore with a wealth of knowledge....but what the hell does he look like....is he really as old as he claims....funny, but I don't have a mental picture of him....when I read his posts, it's like the little blinky eyed baby is talking to me.

Keep it going fellas, this is a fun thread.

Mr T...5'6", 300 lb, angry black man with lots of bling hangin around my neck!:fro:

Mr T-Maxx said:
Mr T...5'6", 300 lb, angry black man with lots of bling hangin around my neck!:fro:

Funny for some reason that's exactly how I pictured Mr. T too....

I don't want to feel left out. This is my son and I. I also had hair to my waist and have two tats. I took a quick pic of the dragon on my leg but it's a little awkward to take a pic of the kanji on my back while at work.

Attachments

• b&dsm.jpg
    b&dsm.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 53
  • mydragon.jpg
    mydragon.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 50
Well this is me,With my band,kinda cool actually.

LMAO.gif

Yep,wanna join,we need a pole dancer.

Dudes in skirts....and your mother lets you go out in public like that ????
Camas must be close to seattle huh?
I assume you're the lead throat?

Nope I'm the biotch in the back ground trying to prettend I'm Eddy Van Halen.

ok guys here i am about 4 months ago.. one of our first bashes.. I'm on the right.. the t-maxx hit me and did all that damage.. busted a arms and shocks.. and a bulkhead.. thats my old savage.. sold it to rbmaxxbasher to get him in the hobby..
DSC00137.gif

Wow so far the only ones I imagined were correct were Ed and Zandor.... ALl you other guys.....wait till you see me.I will have to try and give you a progressive look. I had the long hair, then the normal , then Spiked and then shaved...

Got Nitro? said:
Yep,wanna join,we need a pole dancer.

Hell Yeah!!
I Just need to let you know I don't own any underwear.
Ill even pick up your picks when you drop them. :D

Back