Sold / Found VENOM Ultra Fuel Tubing BLUE

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why it is always bast to ship with a tracking number, or with delivery confirmation, it covers your ass. I am glad to see your doing the right thing by reshipping to those who did not receive there fuel line. :cheers: Now I only hope that any of you who might receive two packages will do the right thing, let t-alec know, and return it to him if you do get the original shipment. Lets just hope this all has a happy ending.

Hi Racin 38, I recieved this in the mail today. It is the envelope i sent you with a note that the envelope was to thick to be shipped. So i went and shipped it with a extra 12 cents and its fine. I shipped hoody's out too in a bigger envelope.
sorry for the inconvenience,
Alec

do you have any more? i cut sum of the fuel line on my t-maxx 2 short and need sum

tubing

t-alec said:
Hi Racin 38, I recieved this in the mail today. It is the envelope i sent you with a note that the envelope was to thick to be shipped. So i went and shipped it with a extra 12 cents and its fine.

( I shipped hoody's out too in a bigger envelope.
sorry for the inconvenience,)
Alec

Thanks, I'll post when it arrives. Better late than never :)

Maxx-Rider said:
do you have any more? i cut sum of the fuel line on my t-maxx 2 short and need sum

Sorry i dont have any left. I might be selling more in a week or so.

your welcome, I had to show the pictures because i dont like being called a liar or scammer, so i rele did send it he first time.
Thanks,
Alec

ok guess i will see if my lhs has any thanks anyway t-alec

t-alec. as soon as it arrives i will leave you a positive trader rating ,,i am sorry for jumping to conclusions .i am going thru a very rough time right now ,not from you but from another trade that i believe has gone very bad ,,
i will give more info in a post maybe someone can give me a few pointer on how to resolve this
thanx again t-alec
take care

btw: just for the record ,if i had recieved 2 shipments ,,,
YES i would have either paypaled the cash for the extra or sent it back to this person ,,just the right thing to do

There are some tips at the top of this forum about how to handle a sour deal.
Its a good thing to read them and follow a few key steps to try and resolve your issue.

I just wanted to tell you racin 38 recieved the fuel line and its all worked out.

and i would like to add that i gave alec an appoligy also

and everything is cool ..
thanx alec,
take care

Fuel tubing arrived today. Thanks T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back