Traxxas XO-1 release 11:30:11

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Traxxas sold out to Apple, I'm not surprised!

I am curious to how the spin off's of this thing will play out in the traxxas camp. I mean the rebranding and rebadging. Thing would be nuts as a MT

I can't wait to see the first pictures / videos of this thing hitting a curb... it's gonna be awesome!

+1 Can't wait.

And in reference to Traxxas creating the whole new class of RC with the Slash, that was a much cheaper investment, and you can race it in a 50' x 50' area, vs the need for the Daytona Speedway.

I want to see somebody chop up the chassis a bit, and make a MT, or extended lcg slash?

sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

+1 Can't wait.

And in reference to Traxxas creating the whole new class of RC with the Slash, that was a much cheaper investment, and you can race it in a 50' x 50' area, vs the need for the Daytona Speedway.

Exactly Bill. It was/ relevant to the scene. Pretty much the most ingenious thing Trazxaa has ever done under the Tmaxx.

It would be interesting to see an M/T or SCT built off of this design. That is a baaadddd Brushless setup on this car.

Back