Traxxas Titan VXL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroRC4Life

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well today, Traxxas introduced their brand new Titan VXL boat. They designed an all new ESC for it which is the VXL-6S ESC. This boat on the included batteries will go 30+ MPH. On 6s lipo, more than 50+ mph is available. This boat looks sick and will be available in late July 2010. Picture time...

5708_titan_B5R7167.jpg

5708_titan_3qtr_blue.jpg

5708_titan_3qtr.jpg

5708_titan_hull-interior.jpg

5708_electronics_tray_removal.jpg

5708_34_left_action.jpg

Here is a video of it already from AirAgeMedia on youtube!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Never a boat person but that was very impressive, wicked fast too!

I know what I'm getting next, if the price is right.

This is now #1 on my wish list since i'm getting a slash 4x4 on saturday...

Will deffinatly be the next r/c i buy

Hmmm.

I may have to get wet!

FINALLY a boat that doesn't need $500 in modifications to run fast!

Great vid! They'll be selling PLENTY of Titans.

Traxxas is deffinatly a roll with their past few rigs.

for some reason, I have a really big interest in getting a boat now.. haha, but i want to get the esc, and motor system in it, which is the XL, let me repeat, XL 6S system. Try putting one of those into my merv with a tenbol mount! haha can u imagine the speeds it would achieve! LOL

and the FIRE it would produce.

for some reason, I have a really big interest in getting a boat now.. haha, but i want to get the esc, and motor system in it, which is the XL, let me repeat, XL 6S system. Try putting one of those into my merv with a tenbol mount! haha can u imagine the speeds it would achieve! LOL

You would have to find a way to put a heat sink on it since it's a water cooled unit.

You would have to find a way to put a heat sink on it since it's a water cooled unit.

that's true, or run a little fan like glued to the body or something... it probably would work...with a lot of hard work! LOL

titan

I want one also, but now traxxas has pushed it back till september.
here is traxxas's response

AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2010
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Titan availability date has been moved from July to September 2010. We know you are counting on Traxxas to give you the fastest, most powerful, and most reliable boat possible; and we needed a little extra time to make sure the Titan meets those expectations. We know summer is going by fast and offer our sincerest apology for the delay. We think in the end though, your wait will be rewarded with a truly fantastic level of performance that’s unlike anything else on the water.

To signup for updates on the Traxxas Titan, click here and select Traxxas Titan updates.
Suggested Selling Price $399

Well, it at least gives me some time to save up for it for next summer......

Back