Sold / Found SIRIO 23 Maxx for sale/trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
55 shipped. Ask FastEddy. I bought them from him. I have yet to install them. They are complete. I am asking the same I that I was asked of.

Jon

Jon, what do you have to have for the Stock radio and receiver? I really only need the receiver to finish my daughters truck, but I'd take the radio too, just to have. LMK. Thanks.

Bill

If you need just an RX I may have that laying around. Let me check I will get back to you later tonite!

jon2 said:
If you need just an RX I may have that laying around. Let me check I will get back to you later tonite!

I wouldn't mind have a spare radio for her anyway. She has a tendency to (drop) them, and I can't have her dropping my XS3. Let me know what you gotta have for both the radio and receiver. If it's to much all I can say is no. :) Thanks man.

Bill

how about 50 shipped? LEt me know

Jon

jon2 said:
how about 50 shipped? LEt me know

Jon

Just a bit out of my price range so soon after Xmas. how much for just the receiver? LMK. Thanks.

Jester these will come with the Crystals. if that helps. Let me know..

Jon

Ok fellas 150 takes the rest. Please PM me with what you have or what you want. I am looking to get rid of this ASAP!! 150 takes the rest. There are extras so let me know

Jon

hey jon

ok how much for the rpm arms and bowties and claws

They are used! I would prefer to get this sold as a package as it has no shocks installed and the Clawz have had their time so they are flaking. The bowties are still in good condition. If you are really interested in them let me know

Jon

I was just thinking the same thing....would you trade for some buggy wheels and tires? Or a charger or something?

Last edited:
vbgagnon said:
I was just thinking the same thing....would you trade for some buggy wheels and tires? Or a charger or something?
LOL

I am so lost with your last post.. Please say that one more time!

Jon

Ok VB what are you interested in?

Well let me wait on Retard...lol and see if he wants them. I would want to get no more then 30 for the tires. If he does not respond by 12 PST then I will move on to you if you are interested.

Jon

ok thanks anyway ...i really just need to find a stock front a arm anyway.... the tmaxx roller i bought from fisherman ( that i bought the engine from you for ) has one white rpm arm i need to change back to stock before i ebay it

so thats cool and if vb wants the tires let him have um.....well not HAVE but you know what i mean ( but thanks for the hold ) i was just trying to help ya to your goal.....and maybe pick up some spare beater tires for my savage

anyway I've rambled on enough for now.......later :)

I do have the stock arms as well...

VB if ya want em PM me and we'll talk!

Jon

jon2 said:
Jester these will come with the Crystals. if that helps. Let me know..

Jon

Yeah, doesn't do much for me. I have a set of crystals from a buddys Maxx that I sold.... I kept several things, and still got him his money. If you do happen to find that spare receiver let me know. I thought I had one from a guy on here, sent him the money and everything, just to find out he couldn't find it. LOL Anyway, let me know if by chance you do come up with a spare receiver, what you would want for it. Thanks.

Bill

Hey Jon, what's left on this thing anyway?

For 150 shipped the buyer will get

a roller less:

UE SHOCKS
SIRIO 23/Big Bore pipe/ motorsaver
645MG servo

I do have a few spare maxx shocks but not sure if I have a complete 8.
The stock radio and RX and remaining servos
bowties on clawz and stock tires and rims

Let me know if ya want it I can work out a deal for it

Jon

What's an RS300 worth to ya? Or an XXtra?

Status
Not open for further replies.