Sold / Found SIRIO 23 Maxx for sale/trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will be the master at BUMPING!!!

Hey I've mastered Grinding.........but something tells me you're not my type....

lol...Yeah my wife would kick your ass.LOL

I am hoping to get this thing traded or sold by this week. If not I may be ebaying it.

PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE!!!

Thanks Ed. I try to give the same type of trust to all new and old. Unless your reputation precedes you. I am very trusting to all with that exception.

I hope some one picks this up. It has MAD power but I am ineed of cash or maybe a decent laptop and I would some cash but preferrably the straight trade or cash.

Thanks to all for looking

Jon

OK I am really in need so the first 500 dollars takes it and that is shipped. This would be rtr. JUST ADD GAS.

PAYPAL ONLY.

Thanks

Jon

Sorry for the early bump entry. I just need to sell this really bad. No laptop offers yet so 500 shipped is. Please let me know what cash offers you have. I am willing to sell the engine seperately for 250 and the Tmaxx roller minus engine for 250 bux

Jon

Last edited:
now you do

Ok looks like I was made an offer for the Sirio 23, Big Bore Pipe and MotorSaver filter.

This deal is pending but the roller is available minus the above components for 240 bux shipped OBO

Thanks

Jon

Last edited:
NEW PRICE!!! Please look at the top 240 shipped for the TMAXX ROLLER OBO!!!

Sirio 23, Big Bore Pipe and MotorSaver filter sale is pending!

JOn

TMAXX roller for sale ONLY. Make me an offer. I need stuff for my MBX5 and PCR PRO. I may part this out if any one is interested.

Let me know!

bump Bump Bump

Ok SIRIO 23 package stated above has been sold to Joneser4u!! I will ship out Monday my friend.. Thank you .

Now the tmaxx with all the parts and upgrades. I will part out. I need n extra rs300 synth RX in 75MHz FM band.

Let me know what you want.

Jon

W hat you want for the Unlimited engineering shocks shipped..Ill have money friday and Hitec 645 MG servo and Kimbrough Black Servo saver

PM sent my friend

Jon

Ok ill take them..
Thank you my friend

No No Thank you. THey will go out this Monday.

Servo and shocks are sold. More stuff still for sale or trade.!!!THanks

Jon

175 for the rest

How much for the
CVD's

Status
Not open for further replies.