Sold / Found SIRIO 23 Maxx for sale/trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jester said:
What's an RS300 worth to ya? Or an XXtra?
If that is what you will offer I will throw in the roller but can ya throw in like 30 bux? let me know I do want it!

hey jester..

i have a 2 channel am 27mhz receiver with bec. its on my tc3 curently ( so i know where its at :) )
it was having some glitching and range problems (bought the tc3 used off ebay) so i bought a new receiver just b4 winter to replace it...its yours if you want it might work for you

jon2 said:
If that is what you will offer I will throw in the roller but can ya throw in like 30 bux? let me know I do want it!

I can't do both receivers, I gotta keep one for my truck, but I'm sure we can work something out. I know the XXtra is worth more then the RS300, that's why I asked. LMK what you think.

Xxtra RX is it the 27 or the 75MHz?

RS300 the same thing as above?

LMK

JOn

retarded pilot said:
hey jester..

i have a 2 channel am 27mhz receiver with bec. its on my tc3 curently ( so i know where its at :) )
it was having some glitching and range problems (bought the tc3 used off ebay) so i bought a new receiver just b4 winter to replace it...its yours if you want it might work for you

Man, I appreciate the offer, but honestly if you're gonna give it away, I'd rather you give it away to someone less fortunate then me. I'm only looking for spare stuff, and extra things. I do realy appreciate though. This is what makes our forums great.
:cheers:

jon2 said:
Xxtra RX is it the 27 or the 75MHz?

RS300 the same thing as above?

LMK

JOn

75Mhz.

no prob

i would kinda worry anyway that in a week id hear back that your car lost reception and plowed into a parked car......thanks for the crap receiver it totaled my car!! :argue:

:)

Well Let me know if you are willing to part with em or at least one. The rs300 is my choice.

The XXtra I would give you the truck for it Let me know

Jon

Jon, I'm willing to give up the XXtra. It really makes no difference to me which one I use. I have 2 to choose from, one has a died black case, and the original antenna (white) The other is all original except the antenna (I replaced it with a black one) I did the soldering myself, and haven't had any reception problems with either. I used the Orange one in my old XXXS, and the Black one in a Tmaxx I had. Let me know what you wanna do. I'll go take a couple pics in a moment, and post them here. Thanks.

Bill

Jester said:
Jon, I'm willing to give up the XXtra. It really makes no difference to me which one I use. I have 2 to choose from, one has a died black case, and the original antenna (white) The other is all original except the antenna (I replaced it with a black one) I did the soldering myself, and haven't had any reception problems with either. I used the Orange one in my old XXXS, and the Black one in a Tmaxx I had. Let me know what you wanna do. I'll go take a couple pics in a moment, and post them here. Thanks.

Bill
I would do a trade for that. Let me know. I know that you were left High and dry the last deal we were going to do so I won't ask for anymore cash.Let me know!!!

Jon

Sounds good Jon, let me know which one, and PM me your shipping address. I might even be able to get it out to you tomorrow. Thanks.

Bill

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 74
Either one looks great to me but if I have to choose I will take the Orange one. I like to stand out on some things. I like to have bright painted bodies most of the time. I will PM you the Addy

Jon

Jon, You have PM

Bump it while I'm at it!!

MR T

Mr T-maxx you have PM

Deal pending with Jester so consider this traded to him. Just waiting on tdelivery of package.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.