SilentGTboy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentGTboy

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
It doesn't smell like nitro, but it does go 40+mph, on occasion.

Attachments

• DSC00845.jpg
    DSC00845.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 95
Did I miss something here? Am I on the wrong forum?

Nice to see you around on the forum again.

a couple 40 pound guys on 10 pound bikes. i would hate to fall off a bike at that speed.

" I want proof of it going 40mph"

With a nice steep downhill and tailwind I can see it going 40 mph. Don't those guys also shave their legs? lol

.21Rc10GT said:
Why? Need to find a better razor for yours?
Are you envious? You want to have smooth shiny oiled up legs to?

I myself don't really like having too much hair. Even facial hair annoys me.

Being an islander, I have little hair already. LOL!!

sweetdiesel said:
With a nice steep downhill and tailwind I can see it going 40 mph. Don't those guys also shave their legs? lol

Two Words: "Brokeback Mountain"

Geez Sweet, you sure are obsessed with that movie, man! You make all kinds of references to it!

I'm lost as well.. Ill race ya with my bike ;)

Monkey Wrench said:
Two Words: "Brokeback Mountain"

Geez Sweet, you sure are obsessed with that movie, man! You make all kinds of references to it!

Are you still riding your bike without a seat Monkey? Maybe that's why cyclists remind you of your favorite movie.

Last edited:
sweetdiesel said:

With the downhill and tailwind they'll hit over 60...EASILY......the leg shaving is so you don't get infected when you slide.....NOTHING TO DO WITH AERODYNAMICS......that's for swimmers.....

Plaidfish said:
With the downhill and tailwind they'll hit over 60...EASILY......the leg shaving is so you don't get infected when you slide.....NOTHING TO DO WITH AERODYNAMICS......that's for swimmers.....

It was joke Plaid, we all know that it is easier to clean a wound when there is no hair to get in the way.

So do you still shave your legs? J/K!

Plaidfish said:

You see, in addition to the many "X" type sports that The Fish is a professional in, he's also an accomplished cyclist, having spent countless hours watching the movie "Breaking Away" and pretending he's a cutter obsessed with the Italian cycling team.

It's also rumoured that that he secretly has a poster of Greg Luganis taped to his bathroom mirror and shaves his legs because he wants to feel "pretty".

What a guy!

They go 60 drafting behind unknowing cars :p

Monkey Wrench said:
You see, in addition to the many "X" type sports that The Fish is a professional in, he's also an accomplished cyclist, having spent countless hours watching the movie "Breaking Away" and pretending he's a cutter obsessed with the Italian cycling team.

It's also rumoured that that he secretly has a poster of Greg Luganis taped to his bathroom mirror and shaves his legs because he wants to feel "pretty".

What a guy!

I really think I pissed myself... Thanks MW..
LMAO...

oh you funny guy......
Don't start hatin cause I have the sac to try things you were afraid to....

and shaving my legs does make me feel pretty......you're just jealous...bitch

You know, Plaid, now that I think about it, I think you're more like Moocher from that movie. Remember that character? He's the one that went nuts everytime someone called him, "shorty".

Who said anything about not having the sack to try things? I am merely stating that you are a man of many and varied talents, the Copernicus of your time! A true renaissance man!

Now, give Luganis a tap on the ass and do your laps, young man!

Monkey Wrench said:

Thanks for the laugh, Monkey - now where do I send the bill for cleanup and a new keyboard from the spit-out coffee?

Monkey Wrench said:
You know, Plaid, now that I think about it, I think you're more like Moocher from that movie. Remember that character? He's the one that went nuts everytime someone called him, "shorty".

Who said anything about not having the sack to try things? I am merely stating that you are a man of many and varied talents, the Copernicus of your time! A true renaissance man!

What movie?
the break away?
I saw that once when I was like 15.....the one everone always looks at me for is quicksilver...cause I worked as a messenger for a while......that and american flyers were the only cyling related movies I can remember.....
I wasn't mad about your crack...I think I;m used to it by now...LOL...as long as I'm not a beason we cool...and I do consider myself a modern renaissance man...I'm not the most attractive guy on the block so I have to distinguish myself from the normal "fiddlesticks frenzy finders" in other ways to the ladies ya know....I'll have to scan A few old pics I have of me just so you don't think I'm blowing smoke up your ass.......

Back