Trying to buy a new RC Car of some sort any Recommendation's?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could get a Drag car, Losi 22s, Associated DR10 or Traxxas Drag Slash. Should do 60 mph if you run a 3s lipo.

I can't find one i like pls make sure it can be one that at least goes 50 or 60 MPH

Before you decide what kind of car you would like, what kind of area do you have to run it in. Do you have an area you can use a Trail truck/rock crawler? Do you have a large flat smooth location you can run a speed car on safely? Terrain makes a big difference so it's something to keep in mind.

For a crawler are you looking for something you can goof around on trails and climb average rocks, or do you want something that is more comp oriented that can climb almost vertical cliffs?

For a fast car do you want something just to play around in parking lots or do you plan on dropping a bundle on a speed runner, because most speed runners are dedicated to that and don't do anything else.

It helps us to help you if you give us a little bit more info. :thumbs-up:

Last edited:
How are you hitting close to 200mph with a Limitless?
flux cap.jpg

It's what I use when I need to get there yesterday;)

Last edited:
Before you decide what kind of car you would like, what kind of area do you have to run it in. Do you have an area you can use a Trail truck/rock crawler? Do you have a large flat smooth location you can run a speed car on safely? Terrain makes a big difference so it's something to keep in mind.

For a crawler are you looking for something you can goof around on trails and climb average rocks, or do you want something that is more comp oriented that can climb almost vertical cliffs?

For a fast car do you want something just to play around in parking lots or do you plan on dropping a bundle on a speed runner, because most speed runners are dedicated to that and don't do anything else.

It helps us to help you if you give us a little bit more info. :thumbs-up:
Well i have all of those i have a concrete pad and rocky areas all over my property

Back