Review: Kanye West-College Dropout

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread died a peaceful death...leave it in its grave.

Sorry, just getting to know the new site.

SkyMaxx said:
This thread died a peaceful death...leave it in its grave.

Well, a civil thread about "rap/hip hop" music, I guess it could be much worse. :hammer:

Mace a former "bad boy" has come back from the grave with a new vibe and a new take on life. It'll be interesting to c what he comes up with.

Ma$e was awesome. I hope he does well. I can't wait till the new Craig Mac Cd comes out. Flava in your ear was a good cd

Ma$e quit rap in the 1st place to become a preacher. Dmx is currently doing the same. Even though like 2 weeks ago he got arrested for impersonating a FBI agent at a airport, and they found 2 guns and crack cocaine in his vehicle.

Looks like this thread has some life left in it...disregard my earlier comment...

30%NitroBoy...civil is always good. :D

Mase is back indeed, I'm sure p.diddy was running out of artists on his label so what does he do? Get his ex-preacher rapping again and start him out with a damn good song (Welcome Back). I think the bad boy camp has one good artist back in buisness...dunno about the rest. I think bad boy records died at the same time as biggie (no pun intended)

yeah... if u like kanye west, there is a compilation series you should check out called "Euro Club Hits" --

it's pretty clear that dance music is coming back around the world -- just check the recent big American hip-hop and R&B hits which are clear rip-offs of the european dance style.....

here's the direct iTunes link to the "Euro Club Hits" series.....

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/...edSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol+

Last edited:
Thats it I must ask and sound like a dumb ass, what is a ozec?

Bryson

ahhh come on mannn! Dont leave me haingin lol, what is it really. Am I going to have to become a member, i have a feeling I'm going to have to lol.

Bryson

Kanye west is garbage..Not only as a rapper but as a person.. He sucks.

yeah... if u like kanye west, there is a compilation series you should check out called "Euro Club Hits" --

it's pretty clear that dance music is coming back around the world -- just check the recent big American hip-hop and R&B hits which are clear rip-offs of the european dance style.....

here's the direct iTunes link to the "Euro Club Hits" series.....

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/...edSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol+

Ummm, Dance Fever, this thread is four years old and no matter what you say, European dance style music (whatever the heck that is) most likely sucks! My experience shows that anything with the words "European" and "dance" in it can't be a good thing, but thanks for sharing the link anyway!

You can't spell "CRAP" with out the "RAP."

Last edited:
Kanye West is a tool. And his career should fade into obscurity just like this thread should have...

I couldn't agree more, Candyman.

batman-retarded.jpg

And I've decided to close it so it WILL drift away into total obscurity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back