RCNT Get-Together (West Coast)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHK?? You're asking questions that are typical of the type that make fathers clean out their best firearms...

Best run in egress fashion, making serpentine dodges to avoid deadly projectiles.

Uh-oh...looks like I'm gonna have to get my BB Gun and my Paintball Gun. BRING IT ON!
Rofl...:hehe:

Originally posted by wdavidhicks
I love you guys... but since you picked my daughter's birthday as the date for this hallowed event...

Don't look for this person at Sacramento that weekend...

dave.gif

That's hilarious.

Seriously, bring your daughter and we can throw her a little birthday party there. How old is she? I have a 6-yr old daughter and a 5-yr old son, who might come up with me to Sac.

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
dude I totally spaced that! I will find out this time, sorry bout that. I am a :loser:

It's cool bro. If you can get that info, I'd appreciate it. By the way are you still working on a spot for the bash in Oct?

Yes Eddy and I are colaborating on where we will bash race.

I've updated the first post of this thread to include the info that I know. Assuming from humboldtblazer's post above a place hasn't been set in stone yet. Once I get this info I will include it in the spread sheet in the first post of this thread.

-Michael

Eddy and I are planning a road trip to check out venues. We are going to a football game (Raiders vs 49'ers) Thursday and we will be hangin Friday so we will try to nail this all down.

ok dickwad now that's $58.00 per ticket. J/K GO RAIDERS!!!!!!

49ers would destroy the Raiders.
WoodiE, Is this actaully going to happen?
If so, I think another thread would be in order. Something with the Actual Time, Date, Place, ect. ect.

We will see since Garcia isn't playing with his hurt back. The won last preseason game and we beat them in the regular season

Wow, what's going on with the West Coast Bash? Seems pretty dead. Is everyone still on for going? We have to show the East Coast hos it's done. I'm still in.

Blazer or Eddy-Have you guys decided on a spot? Or have any other suggestions?

We are going to check out some BMX tracks in Northern Ca this weekend and next.

HB just got to my place and were off to the 49ers game or the Raiders game depending on who you ask.

Raiders:loser:

:boxing: Raiders :loser: :loser: :hehe:

Great game We were on the 12 yard line about 10 rows from the field.

Just thought I would post this to piss off a particular Raiders Fan.
:arrr:

So the set date is Saturday Oct. 4 and Sunday Oct. 5th?

It better be! I can't cancel my airfare now!

So everyone knows - Woodie and I will both be there.

Eddy - we fly in on the same airline - 15 minutes apart from eachother. Going home we are on the same flight. So there wont be any need to peepee around at the airport! :bling:

I'm still debating on changing his seat though for the flight back so in case he has gas (like always) I wont be eating the hot taco air..... Hes got some BAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD anus!

it looks as though i may be able to make it to the West Coast bash after all.

I have read through the thread, but cannot seem to find out the plan for each day, nor the exact location.

what airport is everyone flying into? hotel accomodations?

We will be bashing on Sat. and Sun.
The place is still un-known. We are looking for the ultimate location as we speak. It will be in northern CA either Sacramento or Sonoma County. Either way, you can fly into SF or Oakland whatever is cheaper. PM Chris and find out what time he is coming in and what airport. If the times are close You wont need a car. I will be able to shuttle up to 5 people in my Deluxe Crew Cab :smoke: If the times ant the same, each place being considered is 60 to 90 minutes drive from Oak or SF.

We need to get our asses in gear and find a place in the next week or so. Hotels shouldn't be an issue that time of year but the prices are always a bit high here. 60-100.00 a night. You may want to buddy up with one of the LA crowd to save some money.

I believe that HBs GF V 1.0 and my Wife V1.0 will be attending. so if your woman is coming let us know so my wife can plan a shoe shopping expedition at the Factory Outlets while we bash.

The Bash is a on for the first weekend October. Get your gear in top condition to show off.

-Ed

Back