RCNT Get-Together (West Coast)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by RobH

Jeeez. You just flamed half the US man. Is this a competition? What are the rules? Is it like who has the most people or who has the most fun? Can we count the Buffalo natives not signed up on the board? Also if it's most fun, we're gonna have to post some details and call a vote. :D

-Rob

yeah lets have a contest and vote, Gee Walley that would be swell.

8-0

I just love that smilie!

Ohhhhhhhhh Eddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyy............

Tell your woman I am coming!

Boat? Fishing? Wanna fly out to Vega for a couple days? Party?

Originally posted by humboldtblazer

yeah lets have a contest and vote, Gee Walley that would be swell.

I have an idea:

you be Beaver:
actpic4.jpg

and i'll be Wally:
actpic3.jpg

then i can bitch slap you and woodie could tell us that's not behavior suited for a gentleman:

actpic2.jpg

(Ward Cleaver)

mean while, christian can hit on June Cleaver:
actpic1.jpg

:jk:

humboldt, you opened yourself up for a burn on that one. I won't take any cheap shots though. :boxing:

it's all good take the cheap shot, you know I would'nt hold back.

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
I am what I eat=devil

that explains why you're an butthead... a cock... etc etc :jk:

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
June oh June how I love thee.....

can you imagine what she looks like today? all wrinkles and haggered from smoking.... worse yet she might be dead.... :x

see Rob I think you miss the whole point. You called me Beaver, Beaver = female pee pee, hence the reason why I made the comment "I am what I eat". I am not Dennis Miller with my humor so it shouldn't be to hard to keep up with.

i got the joke. i just saw the other possibilities as well. don't you get fur in your teeth? unless you go after the infamous hairless beaver -- my fav.

Has a date, time, and place been set yet?

-Michael

I believe the date has been set for the weekend Oct. 3rd-5th. As for the time and place, not yet.

Blazer-did you ever e-mail your buddy about the places he rides his dirtbike. I'm still looking for a place down South to bash at on a weekly basis.

dude I totally spaced that! I will find out this time, sorry bout that. I am a :loser:

Originally posted by big kal
I believe the date has been set for the weekend Oct. 3rd-5th. As for the time and place, not yet.

Would that be a holiday? I think that will limit most people that have education matters like college and HS. Putting it in spring break or maybe summer vacation would be MUCH APPRECIATED. Id love to meet you folks. Especially WoodiE. Maybe ill have my WASP or my H8P or Picco.26.

I love you guys... but since you picked my daughter's birthday as the date for this hallowed event...

Don't look for this person at Sacramento that weekend...

dave.gif

Bring her along-how old is she?
I'm joking!:hehe:
no seriously...how old?

Back