Post pics of you Stadium Truck here!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am agianst the starter box... way too heavy to lug around, and is a pain in the ass to do so... I dont get sore arms, because my engines start in 1-5 pulls...

.21Rc10GT said:
Its a savage... doesn't belong here... Hence the name "post your STADIUM TRUCK pics here" Not monster trucks! None of those losers allowed here... lol

sorry fellas, couldnt resist. ya its a savage w/ a blazer lid.

.21Rc10GT said:
CSDominion... who painted that lid??!!! that spider is sweeeet!!!!

Offroader, i dont think that antenna goes under the tire...

I painted the lid - it was my first try at painting. The Spider is a paint transfer.

hey with the big engine problem, i have a picco .21 on my nitro rustler, and i just put zip ties on the top of my cooling head, so when it flips on the road or something, the zip ties take all the damage. It's nice to have when u flip wiht no top on the road goin about 60 or 65 :cheers: lol

lil late on the thread but better late then never!! here are a few pics of my rc10gt

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

nice, I like all of your blue arms...

redhatman said:
nice, I like all of your blue arms...
That is awesome! I'm going to do the same with mine. I havent even gotten it yet and thinking of upgrades lmao. I will post pics of what it looks like now when I get it in the mail in the next couple days :)

Nice truck sunnyD... I'm not too fond of the steel spur... How do ya like the aluminum towers? I bent mine a few times.. Then i got one hell of a deal on ebay on a pair of blue Titanium towers... Totally freakin awesome! You turnbuckles seem to be on the wrong side of the hubs... They are supposed to be on the back side... I also upgraded to the RPM rear hubs... The bigger bearings hold up so much nicer than the smaller stock ones... They also take the higher rpms a lot better.

.21Rc10GT said:
I'm not too fond of the steel spur...

why not? It seems that it wouldnt matter, just save you some money in the long run...

thanks for the kinds words ppl and for the tips .21rc10gt.. the shock towers were just mounted recently so i havent had a chance to run her much with them. they are made from billet aluminum so they should hold up well(look really nice). steel spur is holding up so far and I'm not noticing to much wear on the clutchbell, i may look into the rpm rear hubs if i dont sell her 1st lol

redhatman said:
why not? It seems that it wouldnt matter, just save you some money in the long run...

I personally dont like it because it chews up clutch bells. No matter how i mesh it, it chews em up... I switched back to the plastic gears and i have been on the same one for about 2 gallons... (about how much has been through the .21).

are clutch bells hard to replace?

redhatman said:
are clutch bells hard to replace?

They are not to bad to change, you have to pull the motor though at least you do on a Maxx its the only nitro I have had :)

On the rc10gt, you either have to pull the spur gear off and take the clutch bell off, or take the engine off... Either way is fairly easy...

.21Rc10GT said:
On the rc10gt, you either have to pull the spur gear off and take the clutch bell off, or take the engine off... Either way is fairly easy...

ok, should I buy like a backup clutchbell..or does it take a while to fade away, and then buy a new one.

if you are running the plastic spur gear, dont worry about wearing out the clutch bell...

ok, ...ill just stick with plastic spurs then, doesn't seem like they would run out to quick.

stick with the plastic. imo metal spurs are a waste of money but my ride came with alrdy on as i bought it 2nd hand and then dumped tons of cash into her. once my CB goes I'm switchin back to plastic as well

i get it....stupid noob question, but what is imo?

Back