Post pics of you Stadium Truck here!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My RC10GT with a OS .15 CVR and MX-3S radio.

Attachments

• PIC_6408.JPG
    PIC_6408.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 159
  • PIC_6410.JPG
    PIC_6410.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 100
Looks just like mine used to, except for the pipe and engine...

attachment.jpg

does that much tubing going from the exhaust to the tank improve performance, or did u just feel like putting 1 and a half feet of tubing on it?

In the manual it says to loop the pressure line 3 times to get proper backpressure in the tank.I have tried it short and long and dont really think it does anything.

what would more/less back pressure do?

Less back pressure would cause a lean condition, since it would not have enough pressure to push the propper amount of fuel to the carb.

NCNitro said:
I have always found 8-9 inches of pressure line semed to be the best length, for me anyway.

Yep, same here... For some reason, i ended up with about 3 inches... I'm going to switch it out for a longer one...

My NMT, with:
OS 15 CVR-X engine
Lunsford turnbuckle and hinge pins
sway bars
NMT2 slipper clutch
NMT2 universals covered in sausage balloons o_O
HPI blue springs
GPM aluminium C hubs
Sanwa ERG-VX steering servo with savage servo saver
Associated blue manifold
Paris turboring pipe

Attachments

• NMTram.jpg
    NMTram.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 104
NCNitro said:
Sounds like a personal problem... :D

I had to cut it to use for my fuel line, and thats all i had left over... As for the comment... Yeah, whats with all the personal attacks!!!?!!?!? :shrug: lol

man Doggie, sweet lid. Nice car altogether.

97438422.gif

88354531.gif

heres my beast...
started off as a RTR+
now its a FT++++ lol i love it and it gets tons of attention i guess you could say shyes spoiled :D :shrug: so what I'm a bad parent lol!

hey Loser, lol...that sounds funny. Anyway, what type of starting system do you use? I dont see a pullstart.

redhatman said:
man Doggie, sweet lid. Nice car altogether.
Hehe, thanks^^ I handpainted the ram skull from the inside.
The sausage balloon universal dogbone cover didn't last though, they got torn to shred in the last club meeting, lol...

redhatman said:
hey Loser, lol...that sounds funny. Anyway, what type of starting system do you use? I dont see a pullstart.

I would say that he uses a starter box or a bump start.

I thought that starter boxes and bump start was the same thing... whats the difference?

I'm using a starter box and man i love it.
my arm isn't sore anymore after running my truck :)

redhatman said:
wtf?!?!? how would your arm get sore?
Pull- starting his truck ... thats the worst thing ever .. i hated my first truck because of it and was so glad to get a box

Back